Vols at ETSU

Ive never really hung out in Johnson City, looking forward to hitting up downtown before and after game. Probably Wild Wing Cafe before, maybe Tiptons

Yep. Big stone gap. Went to E&H, but live in Knoxville now. If you ever make it to football games, come tailgate at the top of G10. I’ll keep a beer cold for you.
Go to most home football games, usually over in 11th St Garage. Would love to come by, talk some UT sports.

Ive never really hung out in Johnson City, looking forward to hitting up downtown before and after game. Probably Wild Wing Cafe before, maybe Tiptons

My JC recommendations:

Friebergs- German. Close to stadium for pre or post game meal. $5 lunch special can’t be beaten
Hokie Smokie or Southern Craft- BBQ
Main Street pizza- close to stadium, great food and drinks
Label- nicer meal close to stadium

Tiptons is okay, but yee haw brewery is also close by.

Boomtown and over mountain are two shops downtown you have to drop into.

My JC recommendations:

Friebergs- German. Close to stadium for pre or post game meal. $5 lunch special can’t be beaten

I lived up there for a while. Still miss freibergs. Man, what a gem that place is.

My JC recommendations:

I like YeeHaw, heard good things about Southern Craft as well. Also, heard best pizza slice in town is Italian Pizza Pub. Cant wait to get down there.

I like YeeHaw, heard good things about Southern Craft as well. Also, heard best pizza slice in town is Italian Pizza Pub. Cant wait to get down there.
I lived up there for a while. Still miss freibergs. Man, what a gem that place is.

Hope you enjoy the trip. Listing off those places made me miss home a little more haha.

VN Store

Back