Justin Coleman signs 4-year $36m deal with Lions

I'll be one to admit I never thought he would make it in the NFL
It didn't look like we would make it at first. I went back and looked at how his career started and where he played.

The Seahawks signed him in 2015 but was cut and didn't make the final roster. New England signed him off waivers but immediately released him. Later in 2015 he signed with the Pats as a practice squad player and made the roster as their 5th corner. In 2017 the Seahawks traded their 7th round pick to get him back.

It's awesome to see he's doing well though.

It didn't look like we would make it at first. I went back and looked at how his career started and where he played.

The Seahawks signed him in 2015 but was cut and didn't make the final roster. New England signed him off waivers but immediately released him. Later in 2015 he signed with the Pats as a practice squad player and made the roster as their 5th corner. In 2017 the Seahawks traded their 7th round pick to get him back.

It's awesome to see he's doing well though.
Yeah, but I didnt even see him making it to the NFL, let alone where he has gotten to now.

To be fair, he didn't look great here, but neither did the rest of that defense. Geez, was Butch the worst head coach in the history of head coaches, or what?
It's hard really... to imagine anyone being that bad. At this point, I have no words!

Geez, was Butch the worst head coach in the history of head coaches, or what?

Well, considering the plethora of colleges that have been clamoring for him as a head coach over the last couple years......

Oh how I would love to see him saunter into town again in 2020 on Bama's sideline at Neyland and with Pruitt and team administering a huge butt whoopin on the field.

VN Store

Back