Gruden to UT, finally

Imagine the meltdown if Gruden came here and was having the results he’s had in Oakland to this point.
Unfortunately, purposely losing and clearing house doesn't help bring in fresh talent in the NCAA. Their results so far have obviously been purposely self-inflicted, we'll just have to wait to see how he builds his team. Either way, if that were the case, the contract required to bring him in would have put the program in a bad spot, worse than Auburn.

I don't think a lot of people understand what Gruden is doing with the Raiders. Let's give it a few years and multiple first rounders and then see.

Vols reveal lineup for coaches clinic, date for pro day

Had to. waiting on Wright is killing me. maybe we can hire him as an analyst. he obviously has his finger on the pulse.

giphy.gif

He must have been busy landing Antonio Brown...

Lol. This guy has all the makings of T.O. part 2. He’s going to be a cancer anywhere he winds up. I hope he does land with Gruden. He could use the drama.

He must have been busy landing Antonio Brown...

Lol. This guy has all the makings of T.O. part 2. He’s going to be a cancer anywhere he winds up. I hope he does land with Gruden. He could use the drama.

Cowboys came out on top by getting Cooper last year. Hands down better IMO!!

*EDIT*
Just to be clear...........I hate the Cowboy's

VN Store

Back