Kewl Gameday Shirt Find

dcm3w

Daddy
Found this shirt while stumbling around Korea (stationed here). I think it's a pretty good get for 20k Won. Love the retro Vol logo on the sleeve. The nice Korean man was like "oh Tennessee Vol? I give you for 20 because it's been hanging for a while" 😂

Kewl story GB🍊

IMG_20190310_110305.jpg

Found this shirt while stumbling around Korea (stationed here). I think it's a pretty good get for 20k Won. Love the retro Vol logo on the sleeve. The nice Korean man was like "oh Tennessee Vol? I give you for 20 because it's been hanging for a while" 😂

Kewl story GB🍊

View attachment 197198
TDK, I miss those days, 93-94 same prices. Thanks for your service.

Reactions: dcm3w
good to see Korea is still making quality, classy things...nice find...

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool. I kept a Vol T shirt I got in Thessaloniki Greece back in 91 till the poor thing about fell apart. It’s awesome when you find something like that when deployed.

Thank you for your service.

Reactions: dcm3w
Can anybody tell me where the t shirt is that shows a bear pissing on the state of alabama? I saw it a long time ago somewhere.

Kewl story GB🍊

View attachment 197198

Looks like an old Tennessee baseball jersey produced for sale to the general public.

I have a lot of old worn and torn Tennessee T-Shirts. Is there someplace that sells new old Tennessee T-shirts?

Thank you for your service!! Sweet shirt, buy yourself a beer and remind me to pay you back

VN Store

Back