The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Anyone else watching the lady vols? Watching on my phone, and tamika catchings is killing me. I know she can't help it, but i can't understand a damn thing she's saying.

Reactions: Ace
If you had told me it's March 2019 and of these 4 teams (Men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, and softball) one isn't ranked and the answer is women's basketball, I'd say you're full of it.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Dang refs impacting play again. Putting players in foul trouble while at the same time not calling obvious fouls. SEC needs to hold back some TV money and fix this.

So now that we can't get a 1 seed, is it possible to still get a 2 seed if we go one and done in the SEC tourney?

So now that we can't get a 1 seed, is it possible to still get a 2 seed if we go one and done in the SEC tourney?
If we’re 1 and done in the SECT there is definitely a risk we fall to 3. But I think 2 is definitely most likely. We need to win the SECT to be a 1 seed

It would be incredibly disappointing to wind up a 3 seed.
Only you would find disappointment in this team. At worst, we are 27-5 going into the NCAAT. I find it very hard to imagine we slide to a 3. It would take a perfect storm of instances for it to happen.

Need to quit blaming refs

Agree
From my perspective game was won and lost on the 8-10 runout/fast break points they scored. While on the flip we didn’t get free points.

You can’t spot a solid team that many points on the road no matter how good you are.

Turner was ice cold. Scho in foul trouble. And AU hit some 35 footers. Happens.

Agree
From my perspective game was won and lost on the 8-10 runout/fast break points they scored. While on the flip we didn’t get free points.

You can’t spot a solid team that many points on the road no matter how good you are.

Turner was ice cold. Scho in foul trouble. And AU hit some 35 footers. Happens.
We were careless with the ball with 13 TOs and only had 14 assists on 29 makes. We also only forced AU into 5 TOs.

The team that makes the fewest mistakes usually wins, especially when the discrepancy is 13-5.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back