The Wait...

I know most on here do not want to see TENN in the NCAAs, but does the team keep practicing until they find out if they are in or not? How awkward. I feel for the players, they don't deserve to be in this situation...

If ur going to be executed will u stop eating???

I would love to see the Lady Vols in the NCAA but do not want to have the added embarrassment of a quick exit.

I would love to see the Lady Vols in the NCAA but do not want to have the added embarrassment of a quick exit.

As long as holly is there I don't want to see them in NCAA. Lady vols already get embarrassed. Let's keep the embarrassment going till she's out. Every little win Holly gets is like oh they're young, they will grow. It's Dam 7yrs holly, get ur Pancake ass out in that office.

There is talent on this team, they need Coaching to show their skills!

Exactly!
Other fans use to call us holly haters when we said the truth..Are we still holly haters so far? hope they all have seen the truth. I was recruited by Liberty university from Athen Greece after I finished secondary school in London.I transferred after a yr..so, what will be going through these lady Vols players mind and their parents is wait wait wait.. lets see wat will happen to Holly after this horrible season. If she gets fire.. Still they will say, let's see who's going to take over. Getting rid of holly would save lots of great players from transferring I tell u that now.

You're right Tennessee would be better off just staying home than getting humiliated early in the NCAA Tournament

View attachment 197106

Absolutely wrong. You are not thinking like a athlete and competitor but a disgruntled fan.

The freshman and sophomores need as much experience as they can get in preparation for next year.

And they want (I am quite sure), another game after the MissST beat down.

If they get in, they will likely win the first game and then it all depends on how the cards fall for the next match-up. This team is capable, with a little luck, of making the Sweet 16.

If they do get blown out in the NCAA tournament (and getting there is no sure bet), that should start a fire for next season.

You're right Tennessee would be better off just staying home than getting humiliated early in the NCAA Tournament

View attachment 197106
Tennessee would only be better staying at home if they're invited to the wnit otherwise anything we get in the NCAA is a continuation of a very proud and very honored tradition. But if we are invited to the wnit , it would be an admittance that we cannot compete with the NCAA caliber teams any longer.

Tennessee would only be better staying at home if they're invited to the wnit otherwise anything we get in the NCAA is a continuation of a very proud and very honored tradition. But if we are invited to the wnit , it would be an admittance that we cannot compete with the NCAA caliber teams any longer.
As of right now with Holly coaching we can't compete with NCAA Caliber teams

Arkansas is one team we need to be put out of the tourney today. They are the enemy of us getting in. If they somehow find a way to win the SEC tourney were out definitely. The other three teams don't matter all are in anyway but Arkansas has to go.

VN Store

Back