Likely to escape the cellar

Not competing for a bowl would certainly be disappointing to say the least. I do think we sneak to 8 wins, though going 7-5 would obviously be an improvement. Another season of experience and another solid recruiting class should set things up for a significant 3rd year under Coach Pruitt. Looking forward to this coming and season, and many successful seasons to come.

Tennessee SEEMS to be trending up. Lots of positive things have occurred in the last 3 months. Will that translate into a couple more victories? 6-6 is the ABSOLUTE floor for this team next year. 7 wins are attainable.

As long as the o-line improves (which one could argue that there's nowhere to go but up, yet here we are), then I feel Like Guarantano could take a huge step forward after another year and offseason with an actual QB coaching staff.

Likely to escape the cellar? I’d say that’s a pretty good bet. But it’s a LONG way up to the penthouse. At least we’re headed in the right direction up the stairs now instead of down

So your telling me we've got a legitimate shot at the State Championship!!???

Step down vandy.

Reactions: alaVOL
Crawling out of the cellar is better than the alternative, but beating Vanderbilt may be even more difficult, stay tuned Vol fans

You shut your lap top when you’re talking to me lol

I'm gettin jacked way up and I don't care!! I hope we blow some doors off and surprise everybody this year, and then make a statement next year and shut these sissies that just want to beat up on cup cakes tfu.

And if we don't, we don't. I'll live either way. But I'm gonna talk crap until then. :)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
I'm gettin jacked way up and I don't care!! I hope we blow some doors off and surprise everybody this year, and then make a statement next year and shut these sissies that just want to beat up on cup cakes tfu.

And if we don't, we don't. I'll live either wa. But I'm gonna talk crap until then. :)

GO VOLS!

Love it when you talking crap, I always imagine a dog with a wooden spoon stirring in a big pot, for some reason.

Things are definitely looking up, i think we win 7 games this year. If both lines play up to their potential and stay healthy, then I believe 8 wins is attainable. Not winning a bowl game this year will be a massive disappointment imo.

I think anything from 4-8 to 9-3 is a legit possibility. Frankly, I am more concerned with how we look than what our record ends up being. If we are a competitive 6-6 or even 5-7 I won't be totally disheartened. Right now I am thinking 7-5 is probably the most likely, and I hope we are tough out for everybody.

Interesting. A positive spin on UT by no less than Tom Fornelli aka "Fat Wolverine" who was the Wolken before Wolken.

VN Store

Back