Spring practice starts tomorrow!! What are you watching for?

I am looking forward to the overreaction to reports coming out of spring practice, leading into fall practice. Let the hype machine get started.
JG completes 80% of his passes during the O&W game will lead to national championship contention right up until the first game played.

A lot to be interested in. I guess with Weinke in at QB coach and now Chaney running the offense, its gonna be interesting to see what goes on with the QB's. I mean, according to the way some talk about JG, Chaney could work with him 1day and say "F this". I hope Chaney and Weinke work their magic and surprises everybody.

Also excited to see/hear about Crouch.

Last edited:
To see who will eventually become 1st string.

JG completes 80% of his passes during the O&W game will lead to national championship contention right up until the first game played.

I know you don't care, but I feel its my duty to tell a fellow Vol fan if he's making an ass of himself, thank goodness I had someone tell me, many times.

Anyway, yea you're making K town seem normal about JG. This obsession you have isn't normal man and I just wanted to give you a heads up because, well dude to be honest.... I care.

I know you don't care, but I feel its my duty to tell a fellow Vol fan if he's making an ass of himself, thank goodness I had someone tell me, many times.

Anyway, yea you're making K town seem normal about JG. This obsession you have isn't normal man and I just wanted to give you a heads up because, well dude to be honest.... I care.
Thats all I ever wanted to hear from you Behr!!! #tearyeyed

(you know I'm right though)

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
OL OL OL and OL. It's garbage.

Without Trey Smith, Chance Hall, and a Brandon Kennedy coming off major surgery, and Chris A having surgery I expect it to be average at best.

Thats all I ever wanted to hear from you Behr!!! #tearyeyed

(you know I'm right though)

I don't think he's as bad as you do and I think he has potential under Chaney to surprise us all. Will he? You say no, I say I don't know. So no, I don't know you're right.

I'm not as confident as a few others are in his potential, but I do believe he would have been significantly more effective and efficient if the o-line hadn't sucked the way it did. It would have been rough on any QB, and you know I'm right. Haha. Seriously, maybe he'd have done the same if the o-line was better, but maybe he'd done better. So again, no I don't know you're right.

I am sure, 100% certain I know how you feel about it though. All my life when someone has asked me "are you sure about that?", I've always said " I'm only sure 100% certain about three things"....now there are 4.

I don’t have to see the posts to know to whom this post was aimed.

I don't think he's as bad as you do and I think he has potential under Chaney to surprise us all. Will he? You say no, I say I don't know. So no, I don't know you're right.

I'm not as confident as a few others are in his potential, but I do believe he would have been significantly more effective and efficient if the o-line hadn't sucked the way it did. It would have been rough on any QB, and you know I'm right. Haha. Seriously, maybe he'd have done the same if the o-line was better, but maybe he'd done better. So again, no I don't know you're right.

I am sure, 100% certain I know how you feel about it though. All my life when someone has asked me "are you sure about that?", I've always said " I'm only sure 100% certain about three things"....now there are 4.
He will surprise us one way or another thats a forgone conclusion. While I hope its a happy surprise it probably wont be the happy ending we all hope for.

He will surprise us one way or another thats a forgone conclusion. While I hope its a happy surprise it probably wont be the happy ending we all hope for.

I know it should be that way, but as much as you've invested in telling us it won't be, I have a hard time believing you dont secretly hope he preforms exactly like you say he will just to be right. I hope I'm wrong. I probably am, I mean how could someone really feel like that? But I ain't gonna lie, it dies have that feel to it.

Anyway, I hope he tears it up!!

I know it should be that way, but as much as you've invested in telling us it won't be, I have a hard time believing you dont secretly hope he preforms exactly like you say he will just to be right. I hope I'm wrong. I probably am, I mean how could someone really feel like that? But I ain't gonna lie, it dies have that feel to it.

Anyway, I hope he tears it up!!
I dont want him to do bad or get hurt or anything like that. I hope he does well. But I also hope someone else can do better so we can get past this terrible JG error era.

I’m looking for the OL to improve and Banks to step up as a RB, the kid has potential to be elite. I am also looking at the QB position for someone to step up and show they can make plays happen.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Incomers to start winning starting jobs.

Same here. If we have any older players who feel it's "their turn" and that they can simply show up in the fall and start, these young guns might just have them watching on Saturdays. We just need to turn this roster over as quickly as we can. If the battle is even close, I say go with youth.

VN Store

Back