Spring practice starts tomorrow!! What are you watching for?

Darrin Kirkland- How does he look running about. Is he healthy and in command FINALLY of the defense?
Nigel Warrior- WIll he play some NB??
Brain Maurer and JT Shrout- may the best man win!
Jeremy Banks and Ty Chandler- Is Banks more focused now? Is Chandler still breakaway fast?
WHO WILL BE THE 4th Wide Reciever? Will Palmer, Callaway and Jennings be the strength of this new offense?

Tank McCullough...Tyus Fields...Warren Burrell how do they look running around a college practice?
Does Crouch immediately take the other OLB spot opposite of Taylor?
Why is the race for 2nd string qb 3rd on your list?

Reactions: YoYo and Bret178
I want to see if they will be experimenting again with players at different positions this year. If so, that won’t look too good. Also, would like to see improvement in QB area.
Why? That happens every spring. At least since I went there in the 80s. You just didn't have every reporter with credentials talking about it after every practice.

Looking forward to no Botchisms and "champions of life" type catch phrases made in an effort to cover for lack of progression and character.

Should be an interesting spring as Coach Pruitt enters year two as Tennessee head coach. We have incoming players to evaluate, starting jobs up for grabs, and a slew of new coaches on the field and existing coaches coaching new positions.

What are you looking forward to most this spring?

A tough hard practice session with no major injuries. A lot of learning. (technique, system, attitude,)

I cant wait for all the discussions of how the team should be run by all the great coaches we have here on Volnation
I get that, really I do, but without that it would be turribly boring around here.

And what is the story behind your username, if you don't mind?

Its hard to explain but its not as bad as people make it out to be.

6f2055647794a72a8f97cbe536f056a3.jpg

Everyone likes the back-up QB.
Haven't you ever known that?
Also, backup QB could play an important role for us this season. OL play hasn’t been any good for us in a long time and pocket awareness is one of JG’s biggest weaknesses.

If JG goes down, we’ll have to throw either a true freshman or a RS freshman out there. We desperately need one of those guys to be able to give us solid play if called upon.

It would really, really suck if we see improvement throughout all or most of the roster but end up missing out on a bowl or dropping a winnable game or two because we have to throw in a backup QB who just isn’t ready and can’t manage the offense very well yet.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
Everyone likes the back-up QB.
Haven't you ever known that?
I like effective QB play resulting in points, wins, and an O that is difficult to defend. UT hasn't had that for a couple of years. Don't care who the starter or back-ups are... just want to see a credible and consistent O scoring at least 30 ppg.

Reactions: LittleVol
e7e3678f33e1286856aba59ffc64320b--orange-lanterns-lex-luthor.jpgGo Vols! I feel that we are in for one crazy roller coaster ride in 2019.

ps. I dont know what NUMBER Vol team this is and I franky dont care 😂😂😂😂
Evil Genus Pruitt going to take us to the promised land before too many seasons

VN Store

Back