Spring practice starts tomorrow!! What are you watching for?

Not even close. Winning a National Championship in basketball is a once in a lifetime experience for Tennessee fans. We've got plenty of time to beat Bama over and over for years to come.

Great. Now we'll win multiple BB NCs and never beat bama and it will be all your fault. do i have to say blue font?

Nothing. Because all of the "reports" that come back from all of these practices are ALWAYS uber positive and they always give me a false sense of hope. I'm not allowing that to happen to me anymore. To me, the reports are just whatever. I'll have a pretty good idea of what we have by the end of the BYU game and certainly by the end of the Florida game to form my own observations. Until then, meh.

For meh, you seem to be paying attention. Definition.com.

I want to see how Chaney utilizes Ty and our trio of 15+ ypc WR's. And will we see Dom used like he did Rivera/Hunter Henry, or will he be non existent like his TE's at UGA.

The QB battle. If Guarantano holds on to the job, it could mean anything. He could have made monumental steps forward, the QB competition could be weak, they could prefer experience over talent, etc. I'm excited to see what happens, and am rooting strongly for Guarantano.

I want to see every OL and DL gain at least 20 lbs of muscle. I don't want to see Deer Antler nubs sticking out of their helmets! lol

I want to see competition from every position and not because the starters are regressing but because the greenhorns are pushing them every step of the way to get better.

I want to see if they will be experimenting again with players at different positions this year. If so, that won’t look too good. Also, would like to see improvement in QB area.

I just have this hunch that speedster Byrd will end up at RB for Spring.

Not so much for Spring but next season during games, it would be nice to have JG hum the full final Jeopardy tune while searching for an open receiver without being sacked or hurried....Of course that would be a knock on the receivers if it took that long to get open.

BTW: Get well Alex Trebek. Beat that cancer!

I'm watching for some confidence on the offensive side of the football. I feel like getting Chaney back is going to be huge for us moving forward.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how our players look and play after being with the same top notch strength and conditioning coaches for over a year now. I expect to see much more physicality out of our entire team this year, in all facets of the game.

Emmitt Gooden,and the other d-linemen to "release the hounds"on all on the schedule in the fall by controlling scrimmage line this spring.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Should be an interesting spring as Coach Pruitt enters year two as Tennessee head coach. We have incoming players to evaluate, starting jobs up for grabs, and a slew of new coaches on the field and existing coaches coaching new positions.

What are you looking forward to most this spring?

Looking forward to better OL play and a vast improvement in decision making, pre snap reads, and quick delivery from JG OR another QB behind center which I think will happen!!! The OL will be greatly improved this year!!! Book it!!!!

that is a close one

If that is a close one for you or anyone else, I serioulsy question your sanity. Yes, every UT fan hates Bama so much that all of us would be ecstatic over a Bama win in football. But, a NC is something that people talk about, cherish, and remember for years and is a MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than ONE WIN in our football program!!!

Should be an interesting spring as Coach Pruitt enters year two as Tennessee head coach. We have incoming players to evaluate, starting jobs up for grabs, and a slew of new coaches on the field and existing coaches coaching new positions.

!

What are you looking forward to most this spring?

Leaders to step forward on both offensive and defensive lines. We need them! GBO

Reactions: Bret178

VN Store

Back