Spring practice starts tomorrow!! What are you watching for?

I want to hear how so many players step up to make our defense dominant. Only to scratch my head and wonder if it's all b/c our offense sucks that bad.

I'm excited to see what results the S&C program has had on the guys, now that we have had the same S&C coach for consecutive off seasons for the first time in a REALLY long time !!!

Reactions: tennvols77
This team will succeed or fail this season based on line play, both DL and OL IMO. I'm actually feeling better about the DL than the OL even though we lost more there.

I want to see if they will be experimenting again with players at different positions this year. If so, that won’t look too good. Also, would like to see improvement in QB area.

I'm interested to see which player(s) are hyped every single practice to the point we think we have an all-American on our hands just to realize about 4 games in that he's never going to contribute in a major way. Seems like it happens every year.

I would like to see this spring/fall:

1, OL size and physicality (are they bigger and stronger)
2. Interior DL
3. A more complete LB and DB unit

Reactions: Bret178 and Pacer92
Nothing. Because all of the "reports" that come back from all of these practices are ALWAYS uber positive and they always give me a false sense of hope. I'm not allowing that to happen to me anymore. To me, the reports are just whatever. I'll have a pretty good idea of what we have by the end of the BYU game and certainly by the end of the Florida game to form my own observations. Until then, meh.

Nothing. Because all of the "reports" that come back from all of these practices are ALWAYS uber positive and they always give me a false sense of hope. I'm not allowing that to happen to me anymore. To me, the reports are just whatever. I'll have a pretty good idea of what we have by the end of the BYU game and certainly by the end of the Florida game to form my own observations. Until then, meh.

Sounds boring.

Been saying that for almost the last 10 years. Only exception, 2017.

VN Store

Back