'20 TN CB De'Arre Mcdonald (Ole Miss commit)

Without playing a team head to head we can only speculate!

True, but evidence suggest that top team(s) in GA would indeed destroy the top team in TN

Back in 1997 I believe, Memphis Melrose had a super team. Won state back 2 back.
But at the beginning of the season they got destroyed by Atlanta Douglass high by 50 points.

McCallie last year beat a West Forsyth team from GA. They were 6-6 with some close losses to a couple of "good" GA teams. Like Camden County and Roswell....but those are not Elite GA teams. McCallie is an Elite program in TN

Trevor Lawrence is better than any QB TN has EVER produced, and so is Justin Fields, and Jake Fromm, too. Steve Spurrier, maybe Chad Pennington, is probably the best TN has ever produced, and neither could lace Lawrence's cleats.

Hershal Walker is, BY FAR, better than any RB TN has EVER produced. All the RBs from TN put together, and there have been some great ones, couldn't hold Hershal's jock strap.

Those are just to get started, just off the top of my head...I could go on and on and on and on and....
H Walker was better than any running back from many states, whats up with your fanatsy with his jock strap?

Trevor Lawrence is better than any QB TN has EVER produced, and so is Justin Fields, and Jake Fromm, too. Steve Spurrier, maybe Chad Pennington, is probably the best TN has ever produced, and neither could lace Lawrence's cleats.

Hershal Walker is, BY FAR, better than any RB TN has EVER produced. All the RBs from TN put together, and there have been some great ones, couldn't hold Hershal's jock strap.

Those are just to get started, just off the top of my head...I could go on and on and on and on and....
Give me a list of Gawga TEs better than Jason Whitten.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
True, but evidence suggest that top team(s) in GA would indeed destroy the top team in TN

Back in 1997 I believe, Memphis Melrose had a super team. Won state back 2 back.
But at the beginning of the season they got destroyed by Atlanta Douglass high by 50 points.

McCallie last year beat a West Forsyth team from GA. They were 6-6 with some close losses to a couple of "good" GA teams. Like Camden County and Roswell....but those are not Elite GA teams. McCallie is an Elite program in TN
Facts, I knew someone could dig em up.

Reactions: SugarCC
Or a Lineman better than Reggie White.

Personally, I would the Vols to recruit nationally as we did back in the day. It bothers me to see TN kids killing it at other Universities.

Which you could presently count on one hand.

Give me a list of Gawga TEs better than Jason Whitten.
I love Jason Witten as much as anyone, and he is is arguably the greatest TE to ever play the game; however, Shannon Sharpe, who is from Georgia, may have something to say about that.

With that being said, besides Witten, name me another TE from the state of TN?? Go...

Besides Sharpe from Georgia, I give you: Randy McMichael, Richard Appleby, Vernon Smith, Ben Troupe, Jared Cook, Leonard Pope...

Do you want to keep doing this, or do you just want to take your L? There's no shame in it...I've taken plenty. But, if not...

Name a WR from TN greater than Calvin Johnson...DBs greater than Champ Bailey or Eric Berry?? Go...

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I love Jason Witten as much as anyone, and he is is arguably the greatest TE to ever play the game; however, Shannon Sharpe, who is from Georgia, may have something to say about that.

With that being said, besides Witten, name me another TE from the state of TN?? Go...

Besides Sharpe from Georgia, I give you: Randy McMichael, Richard Appleby, Vernon Smith, Ben Troupe, Jared Cook, Leonard Pope...

Do you want to keep doing this, or do you just want to take your L? There's no shame in it...I've taken plenty. But, if not...

Name a WR from TN greater than Calvin Johnson...DBs greater than Champ Bailey or Eric Berry?? Go...

I could play this game but I'm not. You are the winner! Go Vols..

Crazy that sharpe was a 7th round pick

Reactions: SugarCC
j558af8uus8qip2ukkb4

Oakland
Murfreesboro, TN
6'1

Rivals
HUDL
Tremendous cornerback he's got an awesome nose for the football. I hope Jeremy Pruitt and his coaching staff land him.

Reactions: T Dog and VolsVFL
Crazy that sharpe was a 7th round pick
He's even more impressive when you consider how many fewer games he played in, compared to Gonzalez and Witten. Personally, I think Sharpe is the greatest TE to ever play the game.

I have to give the greatest tight end ever title to Tony Gonzales
It's hard to argue against him, absolutely; but...and this is also a testament to his greatness...but, he played in 270 games, compared to 239 for Witten (more will be added this next yr)...and just 204 for Sharpe. That's 4 more full seasons.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Isn’t Trevor Lawrence originally from TN? That’s why they thought we would get him?

VN Store

Back