Joe Rogan and Alex Jones

giphy.gif

I saw the clip of Eddie Bravo making him lose his mind. It was great.

4 hours? That should be fun

I don't listen to them all but Rogan really has some interesting guests. It's unlikely I would have even heard about many of them

I don't listen to them all but Rogan really has some interesting guests. It's unlikely I would have even heard about many of them

Yeah he really gets a wide variety of people to come on his show. He manages to get along with most of them really well and does a pretty good job of listening to his guests.

Rogan is weird. I don't think he's funny (as a comedian), but as a regular dude he is really interesting to listen to. He says often he's not smart, he just has a good memory and it's true. He's dumb in some ways, but tries really hard to learn as much as he can about tons of subjects. He really is good at engaging with random people and making conversations interesting.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Alex Jones is pure human garbage.
I don't think I've seen a guy who stays in character as good as Alex Jones. There's no way he genuinely believes the things he's saying, but I've never seen a clip of him where he even remotely appears to be breaking character or is not seemingly 100% convinced of what he's saying.

Last edited:
Rogan is weird. I don't think he's funny (as a comedian), but as a regular dude he is really interesting to listen to. He says often he's not smart, he just has a good memory and it's true. He's dumb in some ways, but tries really hard to learn as much as he can about tons of subjects. He really is good at engaging with random people and making conversations interesting.
He's funny going after mencia

I think he asks average person questions to very smart and interesting people and let's them talk. His interview style works well

Not a bad description but he goes more in depth with each guest. He also doesn't just go for the popular ones to get ratings
Yeah, he can definitely go more in depth on a podcast than Oprah could on a 1 hour (I think) network talk show.

He does have that Oprah-like quality where you can't put your finger on exactly why he is so popular, other than he has interesting people on and talks to them in a way that gets really interesting things out of them.

Yeah, he can definitely go more in depth on a podcast than Oprah could on a 1 hour (I think) network talk show.

He does have that Oprah-like quality where you can't put your finger on exactly why he is so popular, other than he has interesting people on and talks to them in a way that gets really interesting things out of them.

Passion for information. I think he genuinely wants to learn about everything. It comes across with the way he asks questions and gets information out of everyone. He's given a platform to a lot of niche experts that don't have a mainstream appeal.

Reactions: tennvols77
“Get some apple juice in your system, fella”

Alex Jones would be the most successful sci-fi writer of all time with the wild stuff he weaves together.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
“Get some apple juice in your system, fella”

Alex Jones would be the most successful sci-fi writer of all time with the wild stuff he weaves together.

There was one rant in there where in like 10 sentences he had the premise for at least half a dozen sci-fi stories.

"The deal has already been made with aliens from another dimension." Damn dude.

I like him because he's very good about challenging people's ideas without making them defensive. The only thing I don't like is he kisses the fighter's asses too much, like when he fed TJ Dillashaw's ego by agreeing that he lost in his last fight because of premature stoppage. Turned it off 30" into the pod. I like Rogan when it's real talk, and that's usually what it is.

Not interested in the AJ interview, though. It's all an act.

I think the "elites" are truly into some weird, sick stuff, but guys like Alex Jones help them cover it up by muddying the waters with outlandish conspiracy theories. Makes it difficult for anyone to question what they do because it automatically ties into his over-the-top conspiracy theories.

Finished this last night and I have to say it was incredibly entertaining. AJ can absolutely talk and Rogan knows how to lead him around.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back