Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago in Djibouti, Africa I "assisted" a Seal as some rather big and angry men tried to give him the ole "1-2"!

6 of them vs us 2...
They didn't stand a chance against him......

One of my roommate’s buddy seal was interested in me at That time, my roommate (seal), told me to not take it seriously and said watch this, when we were all in a biker bar, in Little Creek. Seal buddy was on a date with me, roommate, stood up and announced “we have something, now let’s go” they all stood up and left without saying anything. I learned my lesson. Weirdest thing I ever saw.

One of my roommate’s buddy seal was interested in me at That time, my roommate (seal), told me to not take it seriously and said watch this, when we were all in a biker bar, in Little Creek. Seal buddy was on a date with me, roommate, stood up and announced “we have something, now let’s go” they all stood up and left without saying anything. I learned my lesson. Weirdest thing I ever saw.

I'm a little slow on the pick up.
Why did they leave?

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Am I to understand a bunch of homosexual Navy SEALS were at a biker bar hanging out together?

Because, from actual knowledge of both arenas, that is conmpetely believable.

I served 2 years combat engineer then USAF 6 years. For what I've heard, USAF pararescue is pretty bada** themselves. Thought of trying it myself but never was a great swimmer. Also I believe that in 2-3 yes our linebackers will be top notch.

I served 2 years combat engineer then USAF 6 years. For what I've heard, USAF pararescue is pretty bada** themselves. Thought of trying it myself but never was a great swimmer. Also I believe that in 2-3 yes our linebackers will be top notch.
Years not "yes"

Yep. Air Force PJ’s are bad dudes.

Reactions: T Dog
Yoooo....where is the TN game?!?! I can't find it on Dish...

Nvm, it's a Wednesday night game 😂🤣😂🤣

Kentucky gets the extra day off again, thanks SEC.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He is not skinny any more. Just saying he is extremely fit now that he is doing Pararescue.

Yoooo....where is the TN game?!?! I can't find it on Dish...

Nvm, it's a Wednesday night game 😂🤣😂🤣

Kentucky gets the extra day off again, thanks SEC.
Someone pointed out they always play Tuesday before a Saturday game. My guess is that Calapari puts together the whole SEC schedule.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back