'19 SC WR/DB Kenney Solomon (Tennessee signee)

What’s Usain Bolt’s 40 time?

Usain Bolt runs 4.22-second 40-yard dash at Super Bowl

I'm guessing given a track surface and cleats he would break 4.2 relatively easily... if he ran at his peak age... likely well under 4.2

Also note, the first 40 is where he's "slowest" (as compared to most other world-class track athletes), because he's built lanky and hits his stride in the back half... imagine Maholmes to Bolt/Hill for the next 5 years :eek: ... Defense on 1st down....... ummmmm.... 3rd and Chavis?

Usain Bolt runs 4.22-second 40-yard dash at Super Bowl

I'm guessing given a track surface and cleats he would break 4.2 relatively easily... if he ran at his peak age... likely well under 4.2

Also note, the first 40 is where he's "slowest" (as compared to most other world-class track athletes), because he's built lanky and hits his stride in the back half... imagine Maholmes to Bolt/Hill for the next 5 years :eek: ... Defense on 1st down....... ummmmm.... 3rd and Chavis?

He would of definitely been a sub 4 guy if he actually tried.... that’s ridiculous lol dude is like a LightingBOLT... 😂🤣 get it? Amiright?

Reactions: LittleVol
Fast track guys don’t often translate to fast football guys. There’s more to football speed than running in a straight line.

Legit 4.3 or 4.4 football speed is a big deal. Who cares if this kid could qualify for Olympic trials or be the fastest guy at the combine. What matters is football speed. Can he catch the ball, make a cut, and accelerate? The coaches think so.

Using combine 40 times because they are legit laser timed 40’s run by, get this.... FOOTBALL players.

His “4.36” was hand timed anyways.

What’s Usain Bolt’s 40 time?
How about Margaret Thatchers?

As long as we’re throwing out meaningless times that have nothing to do with UT a football player...
Pointless argument. He picks a few guys to unrealistically hype up every year and gets weird ideas about what our players will do.

This time last year he was going on and on about Jordan Allen being 6’6 255 (Clooney sized) for no good reason. Going into camp he talked about how we’d see sets with 3 RBs on the field as a part of our offense with Tim Jordan in the slot.

Best just to let him live in his fantasy world on stuff like this.

Pointless argument. He picks a few guys to unrealistically hype up every year and gets weird ideas about what our players will do.

This time last year he was going on and on about Jordan Allen being 6’6 255 (Clooney sized) for no good reason. Going into camp he talked about how we’d see sets with 3 RBs on the field as a part of our offense with Tim Jordan in the slot.

I want to say he used to be more grounded, and not a poster I would just scan past.

He’s gotten squirrly though...

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Fast track guys don’t often translate to fast football guys. There’s more to football speed than running in a straight line.

Legit 4.3 or 4.4 football speed is a big deal. Who cares if this kid could qualify for Olympic trials or be the fastest guy at the combine. What matters is football speed. Can he catch the ball, make a cut, and accelerate? The coaches think so.
Agree. Straight line speed needs to be decent but a lot of football is mental speed as well as ability to accelerate, change of direction etc. If a kid is a fraction of a second slower in his decision making wtf does it matter about his straightline speed?

Tim Jordan did play in the slot this year...
That wasn't his position, but...

And I never said Allen would be Clowney.

Do better, man.

I want to say he used to be more grounded, and not a poster I would just scan past.

He’s gotten squirrly though...

I'm squirrly now because you cant admit you're wrong about something?

How about this...
Since neither of us hand timed him, we'll just have to wait for his NFL Pro day or Combine?

The 10.69 recorded 100 meter track time holds no weight....

Tim Jordan did play in the slot this year...
That wasn't his position, but...

No one ever thought that alone was stupid. Saying we could see 3 RBs on the field with London as an H-Back or that we’d see Banks, London, and Jordan on the field together, OTOH, was straight up verbal diarrhea.

And I never said Allen would be Clowney.
Never said you did. You did say he was 6’6 255 for some reason, though. Even though no recruiting site ever listed him as any taller than 6’4 and he stepped on campus around a skinny 230.

Do better, man.
Practice what you preach.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Fulmer recruited a bunch of track guys and also a bunch of Polynesians and won a lot of football games.

Pruitt is recruiting track guys and Polynesians. Here’s to hoping he wins a lot of football games as well!

Polynesian guys were not any sort of staple for the Fulmer glory years.

Reactions: walkenvol
I'm squirrly now because you cant admit you're wrong about something?

How about this...
Since neither of us hand timed him, we'll just have to wait for his NFL Pro day or Combine?

The 10.69 recorded 100 meter track time holds no weight....
What have you proven that’s correct? Besides the already known fact that Coleman has world class speed?

No one ever thought that alone was stupid. Saying we could see 3 RBs on the field with London as an H-Back or that we’d see Banks, London, and Jordan on the field together, OTOH, was straight up verbal diarrhea.

Never said you did. You did say he was 6’6 255 for some reason, though. Even though no recruiting site ever listed him as any taller than 6’4 and he stepped on campus around a skinny 230.

Practice what you preach.

I'm trying.
It ain't easy...
But you need to Practice as well.
Dont be Iverson...😊

VN Store

Back