The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Kofi shoulda won that match. Holy cow. Hopefully they have him penciled in to win it at WM or something.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Kofi shoulda won that match. Holy cow. Hopefully they have him penciled in to win it at WM or something.
I don't think they'll ever let Kofi win the main belt. Hell, he was only penciled into this match because of an injury.

I don't think they'll ever let Kofi win the main belt. Hell, he was only penciled into this match because of an injury.

Right? I would like to think Kofi vs Bryan at Mania should be the obvious match but its WWE we're talking about

Depends who you ask. A lot will say he is a “yes man” for Vince. I think it will be good. He was with Vince from the late 80s until 2008. At points, he was Vince’s right hand man.

Okay I can't be the only one who thinks that Batista should have been brought back as baby face maybe with a Drax like personality?

Okay I can't be the only one who thinks that Batista should have been brought back as baby face maybe with a Drax like personality?
I agree and think he'll probably get cheered against HHH, but this may serve as his retirement from wrestling and means he's gonna lose at Mania. That's most likely why he is back as a heel.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
In an attempt to keep Ambrose with WWE is the shield making another return?

Can someone explain the Ronda/Becky story to me? Is Becky suppose to be Austin?

TIA

VN Store

Back