'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Its not at all unreasonable to expect around 8 wins next year.

The out of conference schedule is easier.

We have a Fitzgeraldless MSU coming to Neyland.

We're playing Mizzou without Lock and Vandy without Shurmur, and have USCe at home. UK is still UK.

UF is in the swamp, would be tough but is not unwinnable.

UGA is not unwinnable but likely a loss.

We're not beating Bama next year.

My prediction right now, and it may change again but 8-4 with losses to Bama, UGA, UF and one of USCe or Mizzou.

I dont know about the rest of you but Ive seen enough losses to Vandy, Missouri & Sc to last me a lifetime. Losing to Kentucky is never acceptable. Add Miss State to the list and thats 5 SEC wins right there. Add 4 non-con wins and 9-3 is expected by me. 3 of the 5 are at home. @ Missouri and @ Kentucky arent unrealistic wins.

I dont know about the rest of you but Ive seen enough losses to Vandy, Missouri & Sc to last me a lifetime. Losing to Kentucky is never acceptable. Add Miss State to the list and thats 5 SEC wins right there. Add 4 non-con wins and 9-3 is expected by me. 3 of the 5 are at home. @ Missouri and @ Kentucky arent unrealistic wins.
Once again...theres absolutley nothing wrong with high expectations. If you expect to be a loser, you will be a loser.

Lock up Will Friend..wonder if dawg fans still think Friend is trash despite lapping Pittman on the trail
Would be absolutely amazing and hilarious if friend ended up being a better coach/recruiter than pittman in the long run. I can absolutely see why pruitt wanted to keep him on during the coaching turnover.

Would be absolutely amazing and hilarious if friend ended up being a better coach/recruiter than pittman in the long run. I can absolutely see why pruitt wanted to keep him on during the coaching turnover.
I argued the other side when some were advocating kicking him to the curb to land Briles...and when others were saying Pittman would be a possibility after landing Chaney. They’re at a similar level as coaches/teachers. The difference was that Pittman had two great OL classes at UGA and Friend didnt have one yet. Big Uglies are like cattle more than physically. They gravitate towards security. It takes that one class and you’ll start landing them every class. tOSU, LSU have well paid established OL coaches and never have to fret about getting with the next prospect. Pittman didn’t have as open a roster (read playing opportunities) with the depth built up, so he was due for a dip but it wasn’t much of one. We’re due for at least two classes if a couple of this year’s studs show out

If Solomon is eligible that improves our front 7 tremendously. He’s better than anyone we had last year imo.

If he’s eligible, we are set with he and Gooden starting. Have to get one more position ready be it Williams or Mincey. But agree, lot of question marks, but also a lot of guys coming back with experience bc they got to play some last year.

I’m anxious to see how Emerson looks.

Me too......he will have had almost 2 yrs to get back to health. He will be needed for depth at least.......and always want Jackson guys to succeed.

VN Store

Back