Trump to sign national security funding bill, then declare State of Emergency

But ambiguous opinions don't make good law. Why should someone have to confirm to another's opinion of a good American?

The wall is a small hurdle but true reform could fix the issue. After all, this is a national emergency. Wearing red, white and blue on Fridays doesn't get the houses built
Good thing we dont make law here on VN, then.

It is no more a national emergency today than it was last year, last decade, or last century. The rhetoric doesn't from the politicians doesn't motivate me.

Since Trump has become president the Department of Homeland Security as greatly increased audits on companies. I have defended a few of my corporate clients during such audits. DHS subpoenas all employee records. They determine if and how many illegals work for you. They then give you 10 days to get fresh paperwork or terminate. So the employer then terminates the illegals who then move on to the next company. Prior company gets a fine. All just money making scam for the government.

Mandatory jail time for company owners instead of fines and I guarantee you they care. Right now, I have one employer who is simply hiring new illegals. He has been in business 25 years and caught once. He figures his savings over the years far exceeds the fine. I have another who now uses everify religiously.

Shouldn’t we jail the politicians that aren’t protecting our sovereignty?

I

I don't care what someone puts in their body, it's their body. It's my job as a parent to keep them from using/abusing dangerous drugs and to this point I believe I've succeeded in that. That being said, I don't one penny of my tax dollars for the medical care, narcan, ambulance, rescue personnel, or life saving efforts for these junkies. With personal freedom comes responsibility. If you play with fire and get burned don't look for society to bail you out. You die in the ditch as far as I'm concerned.
do you think when emergency personnel are called they know if its a junkie/drunkie?

by the time they get there, you want them making judgement calls on their habits? "my wife is having a heart attack." "looks like an OD to me. Time of death 3:45pm. Have a nice day sir"

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
From Day One

Your outrage is noted.

Wait until healthcare, gun laws and climate change are "emergency ordered" away.

LOL, at least you guys can say your party are trendsetters.

And Harry Reid wasn’t a trend setter with the nuclear option? Both slippery slopes. Don’t necessarily like either one. This border issue is the result of inaction and ignorance of both parties for years. So here we are and it was entirely avoidable if politicians did their job. But they see their job duties differently than we do as the electorate.

And Harry Reid wasn’t a trend setter with the nuclear option? Both slippery slopes. Don’t necessarily like either one. This border issue is the result of inaction and ignorance of both parties for years. So here we are and it was entirely avoidable if politicians did their job. But they see their job duties differently than we do as the electorate.
The problem is executive over reach. The GOP responded in kind to Reid. The next Dem President will to Trump. My guess is on environmental emergency. Too much blocking a real move on the 2-A. And it’s going to suck.

do you think when emergency personnel are called they know if its a junkie/drunkie?

by the time they get there, you want them making judgement calls on their habits? "my wife is having a heart attack." "looks like an OD to me. Time of death 3:45pm. Have a nice day sir"
Many are trained to know the difference. That's why most police carry and are prepared to administer NARCAN on the spot. I'm sure there are exceptions but if you choose to use illegal drugs then it's not my responsibility that you don't die from them.

And the border problem is less dire than it has been at any time in years.

Reactions: TN Ribs
EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Photos Show U.S. Border Facility Overwhelmed by Migrants

Leaked photos reveal the extent to which U.S. border facilities are being overwhelmed by the inflow of migrants from Central America and other nations. Breitbart exclusively obtained the photos that are reminiscent of the Obama-era border surge. The images depict a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processing, detention, and transport facility at a U.S. port-of-entry in El Paso, Texas. According to the source of the images, the photos were taken on February 17, 2019.
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-2-02-2019.jpg
El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-1-02-2019-640x480.jpg

El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-2-02-2019.jpg

The images were provided by a source operating under the umbrella of CBP who spoke with Breitbart on the condition of anonymity and stated, “The medical staff at the facility can’t keep doing this. They are getting overwhelmed.”

Another source operating under the umbrella of CBP spoke with Breitbart under the same conditions and stated, “This is no different than what we were dealing with during the Obama Administration. This is happening in the Rio Grande Valley Sector, the Del Rio Sector, the El Paso Sector, the Tucson Sector, the Yuma Sector, and the San Diego Sector. It’s almost across the entire Southwest border that we are being overwhelmed by migrant families.” The source added, “We are basically facilitating Mexican cartels’ migrant smuggling operations into the interior of America. We are babysitting and not securing our border. The flow shows no signs of abating and it keeps increasing.”

Leaked photos reveal the extent to which U.S. border facilities are being overwhelmed by the inflow of migrants from Central America and other nations. Breitbart exclusively obtained the photos that are reminiscent of the Obama-era border surge. The images depict a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processing, detention, and transport facility at a U.S. port-of-entry in El Paso, Texas. According to the source of the images, the photos were taken on February 17, 2019.
El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-1-02-2019-640x480.jpg

El-Paso-Sector-Detention-Facility-2-02-2019.jpg

The images were provided by a source operating under the umbrella of CBP who spoke with Breitbart on the condition of anonymity and stated, “The medical staff at the facility can’t keep doing this. They are getting overwhelmed.”

Another source operating under the umbrella of CBP spoke with Breitbart under the same conditions and stated, “This is no different than what we were dealing with during the Obama Administration. This is happening in the Rio Grande Valley Sector, the Del Rio Sector, the El Paso Sector, the Tucson Sector, the Yuma Sector, and the San Diego Sector. It’s almost across the entire Southwest border that we are being overwhelmed by migrant families.” The source added, “We are basically facilitating Mexican cartels’ migrant smuggling operations into the interior of America. We are babysitting and not securing our border. The flow shows no signs of abating and it keeps increasing.”

Repeat it with me now, "THERE IS NO CRISIS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!"

Disgraced Native American activist Nathan Phillips participated as a speaker at Monday’s protest against President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall and national emergency declaration.

“I come to you this morning, humbly, request[ing] that you help resist this wall, this national emergency,” Philips began. “[President Trump’s] calling for this wall on the Southern border. Our indigenous people have been here for a memorial and the wall that is planned separates families, separates our nations. We don’t see where it’s necessary. We have so many crises here in our country.”

A list of participants in the protest includes the ACLU, MoveOn.org, Hamas-linked CAIR, and dozens of other far-left activist organizations.

Nathan Phillips Speaks at Protest Against Trump's Wall, Nat'l Emergency

I dont trust any pictures promoting anything in any media anymore. Buncha liars up in herr.

Trump was the one who made the calculated choice to make the wall a divisively partisan issue. His base ate it up. It was obvious then what kind of president he intended to be.

Trump's biggest problem is his fat mouth and fingers. He needs to sit down and attempt to put out a lucid thought that someone can convert to reason for him, and then he has to stick to the script. We can both probably agree that he's bad reality TV gone awry. The good thing about him is that he keeps congress so stirred up that they don't screw up as much as when they can get along with each other.

Trump was the one who made the calculated choice to make the wall a divisively partisan issue. His base ate it up. It was obvious then what kind of president he intended to be.

I completely disagree with the "divisively partisan" part of your comment. I've followed the illegal immigration stuff for years, and except for some weird hard left and libertarian groups, there was always a lot of across the board support for getting it under control. I thought when Obama ran the first time, someone could make illegal immigration a single issue election issue and win. Trump attempted that, and botched it with the help of screeching Hiliary.

VN Store

Back