2020 Presidential Race

You're going to whine over things not being perfectly equitable? Hysterical. Here's a tip. They never have been. Take comfort in the fact you've been on the positive side of ledger much more than the negative. Also accept the fact that there will occasionally be over-corrections. Suck it up and move on, it's truly not that big of a deal. I've never fully understood the current definition of snowflake but...........

Ironic post if I have ever seen one.

He's just like the rest of us and wants to be able to say n****r.

And the ironic part is that the Spanish and Portuguese word "negro" for the color black is derived from the Latin word "niger". It's not even of English origin ... just another one of those things we owe to those other European conquerors. The ones who really knew something about greed, corruption, genocide, and ravaging a continent. Yet libs who are disgusted by our European heritage would welcome those other European descendants with open arms.

You're going to whine over things not being perfectly equitable? Hysterical. Here's a tip. They never have been. Take comfort in the fact you've been on the positive side of ledger much more than the negative. Also accept the fact that there will occasionally be over-corrections. Suck it up and move on, it's truly not that big of a deal. I've never fully understood the current definition of snowflake but...........

I've never been able to understand how you erase discrimination by creating another form of discrimination. It seems completely illogical. People are either equal or they aren't.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I actually think that every dem. candidate needs to agree that they will start every interview, debate, speech with a unified message........something along the lines of:
"I think I am the best candidate and I will work tirelessly for the nomination. However, if I do not win, I will wholeheartedly support the eventual nominee and do all within my power to help them beat Trump. The one overriding and unifying message of all of the democratic candidates is that the Trump catastrophe must end."

Let’s also add something in there about accepting the election results.

Still too soon?

Reactions: AM64
I'm curious do you think if/when a Democrat finally becomes President will they forgo a paycheck the way President Trump has?

🤣

Didn’t realize it was accept the election results AFTER we gin up a Russia collusion hoax and carry on with a sham investigation.

I remember it being accepting the election RESULTS.
I'm still hoping the legitimate and necessary investigations prove that not only Russia interfered (which has already been proven) but that it is reasonable to assume the interference swayed an unknowable number of votes. Trump colluding would only be icing on the cake.
The worst case scenario is that America actually elected Trump in a free and fair election. That's a stain on America that can never be removed.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Every time I think Joe might be an okay guy he goes and does this crap.

The low light was the "they want to put you back in chains" comment - ironic coming from the single person still out there most responsible for the mass incarceration of AA citizens.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I'm still hoping the legitimate and necessary investigations prove that not only Russia interfered (which has already been proven) but that it is reasonable to assume the interference swayed an unknowable number of votes. Trump colluding would only be icing on the cake.
The worst case scenario is that America actually elected Trump in a free and fair election. That's a stain on America that can never be removed.

You are hoping that the Russian influenced the election results? Seriously?

Lmao. But Obama said it was impossible. The worst case scenario already happened that’s why trump won in a fair and free election. If someone was duped by a Facebook meme they deserved to be duped.

You are hoping that the Russian influenced the election results? Seriously?
They did influence the results. We just don't know by how much. I've said all along that Russia influencing the outcome is more palatable than the alternative possibility.

They did influence the results. We just don't know by how much. I've said all along that Russia influencing the outcome is more palatable than the alternative possibility.

you hope Democrats were duped by the Russians?

Zero % of the people investigating this have claimed any votes were changed as a result of Russian influence yet you hope that explains why people exercised their free will in a manner you disagree with.

you hope Democrats were duped by the Russians?

Zero % of the people investigating this have claimed any votes were changed as a result of Russian influence yet you hope that explains why people exercised their free will in a manner you disagree with.
I know millions of people were duped. How much was Russian based propaganda and how much was good ol' red white and blue propaganda is not fully knowable. I personally know of a person that refused to vote for Clinton because of a misconception fostered through social media. (propaganda)

VN Store

Back