2020 Presidential Race

I know millions of people were duped. How much was Russian based propaganda and how much was good ol' red white and blue propaganda is not fully knowable. I personally know of a person that refused to vote for Clinton because of a misconception fostered through social media. (propaganda)

All things considered, I don't doubt that you have some pretty loony friends. If someone actually looks to social media for news and fact, it doesn't say much to their credibility or capacity to make rational decisions anyway.

I know millions of people were duped. How much was Russian based propaganda and how much was good ol' red white and blue propaganda is not fully knowable. I personally know of a person that refused to vote for Clinton because of a misconception fostered through social media. (propaganda)

Do you know how many voted for her because of misconception fostered through social media?

Your mom being duped isn’t something I’d brag about...

Do you know how many voted for her because of misconception fostered through social media?
Another of the great unknowables. That's why the studies showing the levels of misinformation supporting each candidate are so interesting....and important.
Yo can sort of extrapolate from there.

Another of the great unknowables. That's why the studies showing the levels of misinformation supporting each candidate are so interesting....and important.
Yo can sort of extrapolate from there.

were you influenced by misinformation?

Hillary had a few decades of public corruption, I mean service, to judge her from, and it was a meme that changed this person’s mind??

That meme must have been brutal. Share it in the memes thread, Luth!

Hillary had a few decades of public corruption, I mean service, to judge her from, and it was a meme that changed this person’s mind??

That meme must have been brutal. Share it in the memes thread, Luth!
It was the same misunderstanding I see propagated on here by many. There was no shortage of propaganda fueled ignorance.

They did influence the results. We just don't know by how much. I've said all along that Russia influencing the outcome is more palatable than the alternative possibility.
Officials have testified to Congress with different information

I could have just told him he's being whiny over the fact that someone has a privilege he doesn't, welcome to the rest of the world, but that would have been cold.
No. It would have been stupid, but do go on.

When is the left going to understand that it had less to do with social media, misinformation, propaganda, etc. and waaaaay more to do with the fact that Hillary sucked in every way?

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
When is the left going to understand that it had less to do with social media, misinformation, propaganda, etc. and waaaaay more to do with the fact that Hillary sucked in every way?
That’s fair. I don’t believe Russians were the main factor in Trump being elected. It’s still something to investigate and prevent. I’m not sure why Trump is making it harder to prevent interference in the 2020 election.

VN Store

Back