Duke @ Louisville

With A 20 point lead Louisville started lazy passing trying to eat up clock and Duke has eaten their lunch with takeaways since.

Worse they had the ball twice up 23 and took long 3 pointers with 2o seconds left on the clock. Missed them both. Could have run off a minute of time on the clock.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Louisville might have been able to run out the clock by merely holding the ball for the entire shot clock, but they couldn't even do that.

Amazing choke.

Louisville might have been able to run out the clock by merely holding the ball for the entire shot clock, but they couldn't even do that.

Amazing choke.
I actually starting thinking the same thing. They would have been better to inbound it and let the aggressive full court press eventually foul, which happened once. Instead they throw it around like a hot potato when Duke was having happy steal hands.

Amazing choke.

Nobody for Louisville was moving without the ball when they broke the zone press. Nobody wanted the ball. Guys were just watching the ball and Duke was very athletic and active creating chaos. I told my wife that they’re just out there running and jumping, she didn’t really get it, but that’s what they did. Reminded me of those old Rick Pitino presses or Nolan Richardson’s 40 minutes of hell.

I loathe both, but it's always fun to see the Cards get their hearts ripped out.

The sub forum is "around the ncaa" and the thread is duke vs ville. Cheer up bub... There are other duke fans (simultaneously tenn fans as well) on here like myself.
Yes I'm fully aware. You don't think there's UT interest in the game? It's not like this is your little refuge

You can deny it @golfballs but this has nothing to do with being on VN. It’s about you being a Carolina fan.
50centdriving.gif

VN Store

Back