Kentucky goes down

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
We'll be playing #5* instead of #5 this Saturday, but it was still a big game for LSU, and it will make that game even bigger.

Thoughts?

This might actually hurt us as far as the SEC championship goes. We'd have a better chance at winning the championship if Kentucky won today. We have to beat LSU at their place now to have a chance at winning the SEC championship outright. I don't see LSU slipping up against anyone else, except maybe Bama on the road.

Reactions: Offset Eye
Calipari will hammer on them, “do you want to go down as the team that lost three straight at Rupp?” They will come out breathing fire on Saturday.

The weakness of Kentucky is its dependence on top freshman players. Three of their starters are freshmen. Seven of the 9 players who played for Kentucky were freshmen. Tennessee has experience and is tested.

The weakness of Kentucky is its dependence on top freshman players. Three of their starters are freshmen. Seven of the 9 players who played for Kentucky were freshmen. Tennessee has experience and is tested.

Kentucky chose this path of playing highest rated freshmen and restocking each year. Don’t make it an excuse if that’s what you chose to do.

Reactions: volfaninky
I will take a team that is well-coached, that is mature and has chemistry. Calipari can scream at his kiddies all he wants. No thanks. I will take Coach Barnes; he coaches men with character.

I only count 5 true freshmen. Richards, Washington, and Reid are upperclassmen, and Baker is a rFR.

This might actually hurt us as far as the SEC championship goes. We'd have a better chance at winning the championship if Kentucky won today. We have to beat LSU at their place now to have a chance at winning the SEC championship outright. I don't see LSU slipping up against anyone else, except maybe Bama on the road.

One game at a time, LSU is two games away.....Just Take Care of Buisness....
We cannot rely on others to do our work for us...One Game at a Time.

One game at a time, LSU is two games away.....Just Take Care of Buisness....
We cannot rely on others to do our work for us...One Game at a Time.

I know. Just thinking about possible scenarios. It's not likely we run the table in the SEC. In fact, it's highly likely we get at least 2 losses.

VN Store

Back