The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I mentioned Hailie Deegan on here last year when she won a K&N West race to became the first woman to win a NASCAR race since Shawna Robinson. Deegan went on to win the K&N West ROY and finish 5th in Points.

She now has a new sponsor for the NASCAR K&N Series. She will be going for the K&N West Championship as well as competing in several K&N East races. There is also rumors online of her getting a few races in the Truck series for KBM?

So if this was the Cup Series with the new rule would Deegan have been awarded the win tonight in the Pro Late Model race at New Smyrna Speedway?

Also Mark Martin is on Twitter!😎

I don't like the new ARCA overtime rule. It's just green-checkered. And just one attempt. One lap isn't really enough time to get up to speed on a plate track. It really hope NASCAR doesn't adopt this.

Congratulations to Harrison Burton on getting the win. The Toyotas looked solid tonight. Hope that's true next Sunday too.

I don't like the new ARCA overtime rule. It's just green-checkered. And just one attempt. One lap isn't really enough time to get up to speed on a plate track. It really hope NASCAR doesn't adopt this.

Congratulations to Harrison Burton on getting the win. The Toyotas looked solid tonight. Hope that's true next Sunday too.
I started watching it last night and didn't finish it. ARCA race is usually wild on these plate tracks. We have cup qualifying today and the Clash this afternoon boys.

7 time taking out the field... I didn't see a block from the 21. At least not from the camera from the 1 car. Jimmie just misjudged and turned him into the field.

Reactions: tbwhhs
7 time taking out the field... I didn't see a block from the 21. At least not from the camera from the 1 car. Jimmie just misjudged and turned him into the field.
Looked like a racing ordeal to me but Johnson has a track record of that at the plate tracks. He and McMurray are bad about causing big ones. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of glad they called that one though. 4 cars riding around the top wasn't gonna be any fun

Same ole Daytona. Mostly just riding around single file lap after lap. Everyone afraid to make a move because they know they'll get shuffled back. As soon as someone tries to make a move they take out the majority of the field.

Same ole Daytona. Mostly just riding around single file lap after lap. Everyone afraid to make a move because they know they'll get shuffled back. As soon as someone tries to make a move they take out the majority of the field.

I miss that package from the early 00’s. Ofcourse, it’s the one that ultimately killed Dale but that was the best plate racing the sport had seen. You could just suck up to a car with ease and drive from 25th to the front in a matter of a few laps, even while bunched up.

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually loved the 2 car tandem drafting. There was a lead change virtually every lap. Beats this 20 cars staying in single file for 50 laps.

Maybe its what the teams in ARCA want? They can't afford to have tons of cars torn up in the first race.

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually loved the 2 car tandem drafting. There was a lead change virtually every lap. Beats this 20 cars staying in single file for 50 laps.
That wasn't bad. It actually made for an exciting finish more times than not. It was wild to see two hook up and go from mid pack to the lead in half a lap.

VN Store

Back