2020 Target List

You haven't posted in 14 months, and then come out guns blazin with confidence about Kessler. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Convince me why I should believe you.
If you look at my postings you will also find that I do not post on the sports side very much at all. In fact can’t remember the last time. However I’m just giving my opinion on this one very specific kid. that’s all it is- opinion

If you look at my postings you will also find that I do not post on the sports side very much at all. In fact can’t remember the last time. However I’m just giving my opinion on this one very specific kid. that’s all it is- opinion
So this...
I woulda heard
...is based on nothing, then? Except your opinion (guess), of course.

So this...

...is based on nothing, then? Except your opinion (guess), of course.
Correct. You may choose to assign whatever weight you so desire. But I will probably have further unsubstantiated opinions in the future. I’m out for the time being

Correct. You may choose to assign whatever weight you so desire. But I will probably have further unsubstantiated opinions in the future. I’m out for the time being
No problem. The way you stated it made it sound like you had some information no one else did, as if you perhaps knew the family. Thanks for clearing it up.

No problem. The way you stated it made it sound like you had some information no one else did, as if you perhaps knew the family. Thanks for clearing it up.
While doing my Sherlock Holmes impression, I think he knows somebody close to Kessler and thinks he would have heard something if the above scenario had happened.

While doing my Sherlock Holmes impression, I think he knows somebody close to Kessler and thinks he would have heard something if the above scenario had happened.

I don’t think so or he probably would’ve mentioned that...Kessler’s dad is quoted as saying it’s on the table.

Did Kessler end up visiting yesterday? Sorry if I’ve missed it in another post. That atmosphere surely had a big impact if he was around

I could be wrong but isn’t that a recruit in the locker room video that was the Bowden celebration that the Tennessee basketball Twitter page posted yesterday

Without judging Professor Nono, such are the expectations of "truth" in a post-modern world.

I collect classic movies (like 1930-1960) and especially enjoy movies with a newspaper setting.

It's amazing today to realize how much time and effort was (expected to be) spent confirming or substantiating a story. Back in the day of paper-by-the-acre and ink-by-the-barrel the whole plot was usually "how can we prove or substantiate this so that we can print it."

To today's "instant news" consumer, that must sound prehistoric--and unnecessarily self-handicapping.

Any opinion can buy screen space, if it will gather clicks. SDS has made a business out of attaching enticing headlines to simple tweets. It's "news" as long as someone wants to read it. Now, what the consumer chooses to believe... well, caveat emptor. After all, you read it on the internet.

Reactions: cncchris33
Any updates yet on how the visits went this weekend of (Official) 6-10 Dylan Cardwell and (Un-official) 6-7 Corey Walker ??

Ok - in my unsubstantiated and unsupported opinion, I think that UNC is behind the 8 ball with the Kessler kid because they may or may not have a spot if he decided to come out early. But in my non factually driven opinion it would really have to be the right place and time for a 17 year old like the Kessler kid to come out early. So my earlier unsupported opinion is hereby modified to account for the possibility that he might come out early but the stars would have to align perfectly.

Who are we targeting/have a good shot w as a PG in the next class. W Bone gone and potentially James... seems like the biggest hole on the future roster

VN Store

Back