Drew Pember

Murvilvol

As a Maryville Rebel supporter it wasn't easy watching Bearden beat Maryville by 23 points the other night. There is a silver lining though. I watched Drew Pember the other night. Drew Pember is 6'10 with a real good shooting touch and handles the ball well. He needs to get stronger. He is skinny. He needs to redshirt. In a few years I could see Drew Pember helping the Vols. What impressed me the most about Drew Pember is his defense. He moves really well for a 6'10 guy. He guarded Maryville point guard Joe Anderson and smothered Joe all game long. Joe isn't a run of the mill high school point guard. Joe is a junior that has been offered by ETSU. Heard Belmont is interested in Joe also. Joe lit Bearden for 30 points in earlier meeting. Pember didn't play in the 1st game because of injury. Bearden is a way better team with Drew Pember in the lineup. I was impressed with Drew Pember.

Give Pember some Kevin McHale tape to watch and make sure he is consuming 3500 calories a day. I do think he is a real good get for Barnes, smooth shooting stroke, good feet and moves well on D!!

Was about to say I have Drew Pember etched in my mind forever...

If you used the old expression “tall timbers” Drew Pember would be among the tall timbers. Drew Pember a tall timber. Drew Pember may be amongst the tallest of the tall timbers. Unless Drew Pember dislikes being clalled tall timber.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back