'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Like I said delusional. They've won 5 out of 10 champions and lost 2 others in that frame. We can't even make a bowl. He hasn't been a prick from what I've seen and he's got a lot of chit to run in, so yeah I don't understand the talking down from your high horse. Hell even the Florida posters are more cordial than most of us. Talk chit when we can back it up. Not when they put 28 on us just in the first quarter
Your delusional if you think we want to hear about AL, their problems or successes especially considering how we have done lately. We will find anything that is negative and talk about nonstop on a message board created for Vols fans. You want cordiality? Ridiculous

Reactions: SugarCC and butchna
Please go away. 5-7 team halfway across the world. Hasn’t been good in his lifetime.

Let’s just forget about Wanya, Darnell, Crouch, Keyton.
Please stop using 5-7 as an excuse. Butch went 5-7 and had no problem with a top 10 class. Wayna is a Vol because of Georgia's depth chart, Georgia didn't show any love to Keyton early enough, and I bet Crouch lost his spot as Clemson. For Pruitt to be some defensive guru, he sure is having a hard time recruiting the front 7.

Reactions: PA Vol
Please stop using 5-7 as an excuse. Butch went 5-7 and had no problem with a top 10 class. Wayna is a Vol because of Georgia's depth chart, Georgia didn't show any love to Keyton early enough, and I bet Crouch lost his spot as Clemson. For Pruitt to be some defensive guru, he sure is having a hard time recruiting the front 7.
Yeah those too 5 classes Butch recruited were so talented huh 🤔🤔

Please write a letter to the president of the university. Include your solution to the problem along with the coach you have chosen and is willing to come. Tell him you have an endless supply of pixie dust and a magic wand that makes all your dreams come true.

Please stop using Butchie's 'top 10' class as a barometer. It just makes you look stupid

Lol the only reason Butchie Boy had a top 10 class in 2014 is because he took 32 guys. And 13 of the top 22 players in that class didn't finish their careers at Tennessee.

People who still defend Butch's recruiting baffle me.

You forgot to make an excuse for why Wright's going to sign here.

8/10 troll job, definitely room for improvement.

Butch also didn't have to recruit against a 4-8 AND 5-7 season, nor did he have to recruit against the growing powerhouse that is UGA, and Clemson wasn't what they are now back when he took over in 2013.

Go back to the FF, moran.

Lol the only reason Butchie Boy had a top 10 class in 2014 is because he took 32 guys. And 13 of the top 22 players in that class didn't finish their careers at Tennessee.

People who still defend Butch's recruiting baffle me.
I’ll agree with you that people shouldn’t defend Jones’ recruiting because it wasn’t nearly as good as so many think. It was no better than Dooley’s before him.

But recruiting services only calculate class ratings based off the first/best 20 in the class, so his signing 32 players wasn’t the reason his class was so good in 2014

I’ll agree with you that people shouldn’t defend Jones’ recruiting because it wasn’t nearly as good as so many think. It was no better than Dooley’s before him.

But recruiting services only calculate class ratings based off the first/best 20 in the class, so his signing 32 players wasn’t the reason his class was so good in 2014
I don't think that's true for 247. I think that's only true for Rivals, but I'll have to double check.

VN Store

Back