'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Ah. The ubiquitous “I’m the most reasonable person here”post.

Some of us are having fun. Blowing off steam. Slamming the Gumps.

Ok. You’re objective. Good for yuuuuuuu. Have a cookie.

Reasonable? I'd say I think things through instead of damn they must have backed up the brinks truck or offered the family a better job or whatever excuse some of y'all come up with. Can't even follow a basketball thread anymore cause "the refs are screwing us!" Bitching and excuses get old. Some of y'all are so emotionally involved it's gotta be unhealthy or insane.

I mean seriously, the program isn't in the best of shape so we're going to miss out on a lot till we get more wins than loses period. Play for a national championship with a better pipeline to the nfl or help a rebuild? Not surprising when they choose the former

Reactions: Devo182
We’re obviously spending money too. It’s part of the game. I don’t believe many on this board are naive of that.

Reasonable? I'd say I think things through instead of damn they must have backed up the brinks truck or offered the family a better job or whatever excuse some of y'all come up with. Can't even follow a basketball thread anymore cause "the refs are screwing us!" Bitching and excuses get old. Some of y'all are so emotionally involved it's gotta be unhealthy or insane.

I mean seriously, the program isn't in the best of shape so we're going to miss out on a lot till we get more wins than loses period. Play for a national championship with a better pipeline to the nfl or help a rebuild? Not surprising when they choose the former

agreed the accusations are old. Either deal with being second best or cheat better. In between does no one any good.

Everyone has a part they can do in bagmanning. Be a part of the solution or the problem

Sounds like that would be your dream job
Well, young lady, no I’m not technically what you would call a “medical doctor”, but I do need to give you a thorough physical exam.
So, just close your eyes and think pleasant thoughts while I get out my makeshift tongue depressor...

How do we go from getting last in home visit to Hubbs saying he is picking either Alabama or Washington? I’m so confoooosed!

Because these recruiting sites really have no clue. They have a tendency to create a narrative that they can run with to get their fans to click and buy the information. They take a situation like Tosh leaving UA for the NFL and all of sudden UA is out of it but yet HT never said that nor did his family. An assumption these writers make and hope it pans out. I truly believe the majority of their information they get outside of stalking a HS kid on social media is from the so called insiders on boards like this. Watch sometimes when a so called insider post some info how quick the recruiting sites follow suit.

For the record I would not be surprised to see HT end up at UW.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back