Game Thread: Tennessee versus Florida

We've got a 13 point lead but somehow I feel we'll lose that lead somehow.
We actually look like a HS team. We have regressed back to players playing a HS style of play.

This game actually in doubt if they start shooting better. They missed several wide open threes and easy layups. We really not guarding very well. KK looks to have a knee injury again.

Holly is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen Florida is a awful there is no reason C.Green should have been left in the game with two fouls. And with the game pretty much out of reach she puts KK back in and she get`s hurt. There is no reason Rae should not have played none.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Tried to watch this game and UC and Louisville at the same time. One looks like playing in slow motion the other a race track. You know which is which. I hope Lville wins!

Holly is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen Florida is a awful there is no reason C.Green should have been left in the game with two fouls. And with the game pretty much out of reach she puts KK back in and she get`s hurt. There is no reason Rae should not have played none.
I can only guess Rae is still in the doghouse cause she sure does not get to play.

Say this every game if Florida could hit some shots it would be a lot closer, because they're getting everything they want.

I'm just waiting for softball to begin watching our basketball team play is actually hard to stomach.

Holly has no rotation system she just plays people when she takes a notion. Davis played almost all twenty minutes no reason with Burrell on the bench could've played a few minutes to give her a rest. Davis started making a few mistakes in that second quarter that she wasn't making in the first.

I am fearful Florida can get back in this quickly all they have to do is hit a few layups and an open three which they had almost every possession.

Our crowd is starting to look like Alabama or Florida when they play at home. Getting smaller everygame.

Holly has no rotation system she just plays people when she takes a notion. Davis played almost all twenty minutes no reason with Burrell on the bench could've played a few minutes to give her a rest. Davis started making a few mistakes in that second quarter that she wasn't making in the first.

That`s my point Holly is not a coach. If this team makes and that`s a big if exit first round mark it down.

Holly plays a lot of players to exhaustion and they start making mistakes and fouling. If she talks to Barnes like was said she needs to look at his rotation he knows about fatigue and mistakes keeps a fresh lineup out there all the time.

If KK could shoot without ALWAYS taking a dribble she would have more success. TO looking to happen when she puts it on the floor!

VN Store

Back