Friday weigh in thread

Great job, losing a little at a time over many months seems to have been the key for me as well. Almost 40 lbs in 18 mos.
I’ve tried crash diets in the past and have tried to lose it quickly, but I never succeed. This time I decided to do it slow and steady and have been successful in keeping it off

I’ve tried crash diets in the past and have tried to lose it quickly, but I never succeed. This time I decided to do it slow and steady and have been successful in keeping it off
This is my approach as well.
I’m not on a diet. This is my forever lifestyle.

If I needed a reminder it was my December vacation where I gained 16 pounds in 2 weeks. I went back to the lifestyle and it’s coming back off.
Apparently there’s no vacation from the lifestyle

This is my approach as well.
I’m not on a diet. This is my forever lifestyle.

If I needed a reminder it was my December vacation where I gained 16 pounds in 2 weeks. I went back to the lifestyle and it’s coming back off.
Apparently there’s no vacation from the lifestyle

Lifestyle change is the best way to describe it. Everyone asks if I'm doing keto. Nope, but have definitely cut alot of carbs (mainly bread), and processed food from my diet. Portion control and common sense will get you there. Here's to everyone's health and longevity!

Gained one pound since yesterday so this weeks weigh in is 207. Not bad as last night was my sons birthday I ate normal lifestyle but did have cake and ice cream.

Reactions: SDV
My “lifestyle” diet: carbs early in the day, only carbs later in the day should come from fresh veggies. Avoid out right sugar. I eat lots of eggs, Greek yogurt, grilled chicken and fish, occasional lean beef, lots of greens, protein shakes, etc. Best snacks are cottage cheese, rice cake with almond or peanut butter. Knock it all off by 7pm and don’t eat again till around 10am. Drink bone broth a couple of times a day. I never get on a scale. Don’t care, I like the results in the mirror. Get off the scales and focus on long term progress. Got one year before and after pics too. 5’9 170

I don’t really care what I weigh either, but scales hold me accountable. If I gain a few over a bender weekend, it motivates me to eat clean the rest of the week. Everyone is different. Has worked extremely well for me so far

I started strength training this week and gained 9 lbs up to 211. I had been doing cardio only but a change in diet and new style of exercising messed me up. Still getting in some cardio but not as much as before. I've really go to focus on my diet.

VN Store

Back