'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Tbh, cant remember. Just remember somebody posted it with conviction and others seemed to think that person was legit. Could be trolled, but sounds realistic. Said Helton recommended him, which also makes sense in California.

While Bailey may be the best qb, I do wonder if Shrout/Maurer/Lagendre?? might make up the gap with legs. From reading, HB has done a lot of trimming down and speed worj to make himself more mobile, but with the underpinning notion that mobility was a concern to begin with.
He’s a big kid, and I’m sure he’s mobile enough to move around in the pocket. Which is all we really need him to do. He should ease the sting of not having Trevor Lawrence

Harrison Bailey is our future. Im excited he chose UT. Coaches will make him earn it but prospects don't get to his level when things are handed to them . He'll be fine
I like Maurer’s attitude. He doesn’t seem to be the type to take a backseat to anyone. I hope he pushes JG hard and there is some serious competition when Bailey gets to Knoxville.

Clemson and UGA had 3 stud qbs and things worked out for them.....If Bailey is as great as expected......the sky’s the limit!

Harrison Bailey is our future. Im excited he chose UT. Coaches will make him earn it but prospects don't get to his level when things are handed to them . He'll be fine
I like Maurer’s attitude. He doesn’t seem to be the type to take a backseat to anyone. I hope he pushes JG hard and there is some serious competition when Bailey gets to Knoxville.

Clemson and UGA had 3 stud qbs and things worked out for them.....If Bailey is as great as expected......the sky’s the limit! I’m no expert, but Bailey really looks like a special talent.

Tbh, cant remember. Just remember somebody posted it with conviction and others seemed to think that person was legit. Could be trolled, but sounds realistic. Said Helton recommended him, which also makes sense in California.

While Bailey may be the best qb, I do wonder if Shrout/Maurer/Lagendre?? might make up the gap with legs. From reading, HB has done a lot of trimming down and speed worj to make himself more mobile, but with the underpinning notion that mobility was a concern to begin with.
He ain’t coming to Knoxville.

I know K-town king posted something like that about Shrout.
*If that's what you're remembering, don't put too much stock into anything.
Doesn't mean it's not true but can't count on that as the only source, for a reason.

K-town....

Reactions: chargervol
I know K-town king posted something like that about Shrout.
*If that's what you're remembering, don't put too much stock into anything.
Doesn't mean it's not true but can't count on that as the only source, for a reason.
I’d advise putting zero stock into anything he says. A known hater of certain QBs.

He better be ready to compete, because Bailey is plug and play
Is he though?

I'm looking at the kids tape...it just screams Keller Chryst to me.
Who was a 5 star coming out...

I think Maurer will surprise folks.
Either would be better than our current starter.

Reactions: OLB19_76
Some people think so, but the suburban Atlanta schools throw everything out of balance. Even with 7 classes you still get schools with over 4k kids competing with ones with barely over 2k. Something like 44 of the 48 7A schools are metro ATL.

Yes it is ridiculous, I think between Cobb and Gwinnett county you have 30 of the 48 7a schools. I believe there are 19 high schools in Gwinnett County and 16 of them are 7a, 2000 students, 1 6a and 2 5a i believe. I think Mill Creek had the largest enrollment with 4000 students when 7a started.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Is he though?

I'm looking at the kids tape...it just screams Keller Chryst to me.
Who was a 5 star coming out...

I think Maurer will surprise folks.
Either would be better than our current starter.
You cant be serious? Bailey is the next Trevor Lawrence & it isnt even close. Chryst? Come on.

Lol, I read these posts and they remind me of the ones I've read about JG, QD, JTS, etc, etc. Every next QB recruit is the one who is better than the previous or one on campus. I'm sure in x amount of months the same guys will be saying "insert name here" is the real deal, so amazing, mobile, arm strength. He'll be better than whoever is starting and forgotten will be the QB just signed previously. Is it the rush you feel to be the first to name the next great QB, or is it something else.

I'm happy we have JG, Shrout, Mauer, and if Bailey signs or whoever does. As the years progress, it'll be fun to see who succeeds, hopefully the team will have success as well. I just don't see the need to proclaim each new QB Quicksand Jesus.

VN Store

Back