'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Cooper can follow his front running brother to Georgia (assuming he's got a commitable offer from them). As far as I'm concerned, the Mays family isn't welcome at Tennessee in any capacity. Clearly this MY opinion, which I'm entitled to, however, there are MANY that share this opinion for valid reasons. INB4 you all bring up the Ole Miss Manning comparison, last time I checked Peyton never told Ole Miss to go to hell or whatever Cade said about UT in that snap chat video. Peyton also didn't go to a division rival of Ole Miss. Lastly, Eli was an elite prospect, Cooper is not. Not. The. Same. Hit the ignore button, it'll make you feel better.
Very mature

Reactions: UT's#1Fan
Cooper can follow his front running brother to Georgia (assuming he's got a commitable offer from them). As far as I'm concerned, the Mays family isn't welcome at Tennessee in any capacity. Clearly this MY opinion, which I'm entitled to, however, there are MANY that share this opinion for valid reasons. INB4 you all bring up the Ole Miss Manning comparison, last time I checked Peyton never told Ole Miss to go to hell or whatever Cade said about UT in that snap chat video. Peyton also didn't go to a division rival of Ole Miss. Lastly, Eli was an elite prospect, Cooper is not. Not. The. Same. Hit the ignore button, it'll make you feel better.

nvm

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
If our coaches want Cooper Mays, then so do I. All the rest is melodrama.
I 100% agree. He is not necessarily anything like his brother. I don't think projecting Cades well earned disgust on him is fair. If he is good enough and the coaches want him, the I hope we get him. If he goes somewhere else, I hope he has enough sense to not be a disrespectful piece of maggot isht like his jackarse brother.

In 2008 we missed on Randall Cobb.
In 2018 we missed on Cade Mays.

If we can get Tee Hodge (Randall's nephew) and Cooper Mays, then we can feel a lot better about those misses.
This kid is much stronger than he looks! He looks to be only about 280 lbs himself. So him doing 405 aint bad at all! And he's not even a senior in high school yet.

I 100% agree. He is not necessarily anything like his brother. I don't think projecting Cades well earned disgust on him is fair. If he is good enough and the coaches want him, the I hope we get him. If he goes somewhere else, I hope he has enough sense to not be a disrespectful piece of maggot isht like his jackarse brother.
But... you just... wait... what?

I may have said that wrong, but I think you can discern the point. Cade is a dawg turd sniffer and hates us, and I hate him back..
Fyp
I agree with Coop though. He's turning into a beast. I hope people can stop mentioning his brother because slander against bigbro is taken as offensive to him (See Cooper's twitter page).

Fyp
I agree with Coop though. He's turning into a beast. I hope people can stop mentioning his brother because slander against bigbro is taken as offensive to him (See Cooper's twitter page).
What’s it say? His twitter page.

History now shows Cades wisdom as he holds a SEC championship ring and playoff appearance. His loss not ours.

If Cooper buys into GBO he`s welcome as ANYBODY else who does.

VN Store

Back