'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Did he convert from Samoan?

Coach, we don't have no food. We don't have no money. We're hungry. Either you give us some food, or I'm gonna go do something stupid.' He came down and he brought like 50 tacos for like four or five of us.
- Arian Foster
Maybe they were vegan tacos? If they came from TB theres a good chance.

i think our LB's could be a real strength.....and the front 7 as a whole has a lot of potential. i don't think they're going to dominate or be considered with the Bama's or whatever of the league just yet....but i think we'll have a few guys, like Taylor, that you'll have to account for.

like i said, i think we still have question marks on defense, esp at DL, but i feel like they'll get there quicker.

my #1 concern for this team is still the OL. we're going to be counting on Freshmen to start, or at least contribute fairly significatnly, and i doubt we'll get Smith back.

anyway...it's still a line of scrimmage game, and i think we're on the path back to competing there, but not quite where we need to be yet. still a year or so away imo.

but i'm encouraged by the schedule lightening up a tad this season and can see 8 wins being very possible.

You are correct, we will be dependent upon freshman next season on the OL but coupled with the fact that we get BK back at center and a year of development for guys like jahmir, ryan, and jerome specifically helps to further bolster the inside.. Now the million dollar question is Trey, but with the uncertainty seeing someone begin to emerge in spring and summer isn't totally out of the realm.. It will be interesting to see where a guy like Niehaus begins to settle with some of the needs that we will have next season

You are correct, we will be dependent upon freshman next season on the OL but coupled with the fact that we get BK back at center and a year of development for guys like jahmir, ryan, and jerome specifically helps to further bolster the inside.. Now the million dollar question is Trey, but with the uncertainty seeing someone begin to emerge in spring and summer isn't totally out of the realm.. It will be interesting to see where a guy like Niehaus begins to settle with some of the needs that we will have next season
yep, i'm anxious to see what a full year in this program does for this group of OL and DL.....more reps, more time in the system, more time with s&c....i think it's certainly fair to expect improvement especially on the OL, even w/out Trey.

aside from Gooden, we just haven't seen much from anyone else on the DL, hence the ?'s. which is fine. but at least they're not all fresh off the bus. most of those guys have been here a full year now, so again, let's see what they look like on the field...we just don't know yet, that's it.

I may be wrong but I think thats what the post was referring to. I don't think it was a shot at a culture or religion.
And I wasn’t expecting to make it an issue. Having fun with words. Done with it.

Agree. No reason to change until you know how that goes especially with how Pruitt and Neids did in their last in home with crouch
One thing is for sure, we have to start winning some of these against Bama. If you don’t beat Bama for players, we aren’t getting another SEC championship or Natty. With Tee on staff now, we are going to have to start landing big time players at a higher rate. Overall, staff did a good job and are headed in the right direction for year 2 recruiting. But at the end of the day, we gotta break through and some of these guys.

Ignore the fact that I said I did want the kid.

But he's gonna play ahead of Bituli, DK, Ignont, JJP, and Crouch? If there's one place we have a ton of talent...
You have no ideal if Crouch ,Ignont, JJP is even better than HT. DK stays hurt and has not been the same since his Fr year. I did not ignore that you said you wanted HT , but it seems like you are already getting the excuse ready in case he did not pick Tn

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver

VN Store

Back