South Carolina Signee Says Gamecocks will “Bury” No. 1 Vols

Like with about any other game played between now and the tournament, this one will be won or lost between the ears of the players. Stacked up one to one between the two teams, there isn't even much of a comparison. Vols should win by twenty. Unfortunately, that space between the ears plays a huge roll in the outcome. Hopefully, CRB can manage that.

Our guys have begun to look actually human the last few games. Martin's teams are always tough. Ain't gonna predict a loss but this will be a tough one.

There is one thing I do know Tennessee needs to be ready to play whomever their opponent is. They will be getting every teams best shot, being number 1 is great but it comes with a bulls eye on their back also.

Wow..an entire thread about something a kid that is not even playing for the team, said. It's all about the talent...and the match up with that talent. I think Tennessee overcomes many match ups and we don't have the talent to counter. It should be a Tennessee win. Silva can be a nightmare for the opposition but also a nightmare for his own team depending on foul trouble. It's a sellout so that good for us...beyond that...not so good for us.

Reactions: StarRaider
He told fans to participate in a blackout and that you wear black to a funeral. Well every funeral I've been to has been for family or friends not someone I disliked so basically he's admitting that it will be a funeral for South Carolina.

He is a football player (recruit) he doesn't know how to get dunked all over. 5:30 game is awesome for the students

Our guys have begun to look actually human the last few games. Martin's teams are always tough. Ain't gonna predict a loss but this will be a tough one.
Yup...SC has already beaten Florida away and both Auburn & Mississippi State at home, that place is gonna be rocking and SC will be confident.

VN Store

Back