'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

So that includes our sites saying that he was communicating with our coaches during his Bama trip as well haha

To be fair, reporting what someone did is not the same as reporting a total speculation of what they're thinking and going to do. So, no.. Price reporting he was in contact with our coaches is not the same as the other dude speculating on what's going through the kids mind.

Reactions: Tidal Surge
There was no way I was going to attempt the last name. Figured the smart ones would get it.
Tagovailoa - Google speech to text worked. Edit - not trying to be a dick, just wanted to see if the speech-to-text thingy was up to date.

Last edited:
To be fair, reporting what someone did is not the same as reporting a total speculation of what they're thinking and going to do. So, no.. Price reporting he was in contact with our coaches is not the same as the other dude speculating on what's going through the kids mind.

Bama guy was reporting what 2 sources said.

If this was a ut writer every post would be "vol lock" lmao.

Ill wait till Friday and home visits have happened

Reactions: UTSuave’
Bama guy was reporting what 2 sources said.

If this was a ut writer every post would be "vol lock" lmao.

Ill wait till Friday and home visits have happened

It was still fact versus opinion. Those aren't the same. I don't swing either way on analysts opining, for the record, I try to pay attention to what the recruits say and do and where they go.

tenor.gif
Tagovailoa - Google speech to text worked. Edit - not trying to be a dick, just wanted to see if the speech-to-text thingy was up to date.

Looks like he is enjoyed his visit.

Attachments

• 3FACAED6-6420-42A9-A1AF-E11DA08B0E91.jpeg
    3FACAED6-6420-42A9-A1AF-E11DA08B0E91.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 192
  • C62EF4A7-0AF6-4C1B-B6F7-4DA61562FB38.jpeg
    C62EF4A7-0AF6-4C1B-B6F7-4DA61562FB38.jpeg
    793.3 KB · Views: 187

VN Store

Back