Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

All good news.

We will in fact be removing the port as soon as it can be scheduled.

Woohoo.

We are truly blessed by G-d to be where we are from where we’ve been.
Red still has to fight it every day but has the best attitude.
Love her so much!!

I’m posting this in several places.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

picture_9406_4407.png

True story. When my oldest daughter was 8, she tore that tag off her mattress. When I found it I asked what she had done. Then I ran to my room and got on my bed, threw the covers over my head and started shaking. She ran in behind me and asked what was wrong. I told her that, as her dad I'm responsible for her actions, and now they're going to come arrest me because she tore that tag off. She started saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I said it's too late for me, but I hope it's a lesson learned for her. She started begging me not to go, and I told her I didn't have a choice. This went on a couple of minutes before she ran out crying to her mama. When Mrs MBRO came back there she wasn't in a good mood.

@Freak
@GAVol
@vollygirl
@utvolpj
Was my custom title taken away because “shema Ysreal” in Hebrew was causing some sort of problem. Shema Ysreal is the beginning to a prayer that simply means “the Lord our G-d is One”

Thanks in advance
By now you should know that I'm not smart enough to pick up on that. Plus, if it had been me, I'd have just changed the Hebrew to a statement about you doing something untoward with a sheep.

VN Store

Back