'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

pre·sen·ti·ment

/prəˈzen(t)əmənt/

noun

an intuitive feeling about the future, especially one of foreboding.

Prescient would be foreknowledge of a fact. I just have an ominous feeling that Washington is going to weasel their way in here. But I am usually wrong about such things.
Liked for proficient use of vocabulary.

The family loved Pruitt. Had a blast and loved the fact that Pruitt didn’t “Promise” him anything. Was up front and told Henry he would have to earn PT and that nothing is given. Even though he knows that PT is up for grabs and if he comes in and gets after it, he will play.

Simon also is CRUCIAL in all of this. People talk about Tosh, but Simon is just as close and regarded by the family and the family knows Simon wouldn’t talk to Henry the way he does about UT. Also the fact that Pruitt and Simon haven’t done any negative recruiting against other schools really stood out to the family and showed what character the staff has on the Hill.

No car sales pitches were used. 😁

I’m gonna say this one is Done. Unless something absolutely crazy happens, or some unforeseen event, this kid is a VOL.

If I’m wrong, I’ll eat crow and take my lumps. But the ENTIRE staff thinks he’s all VOL.

Told y’all I was in a good mood today.

15478290493272135.gif

1) it’s 2500 miles from home. Unless his parents have some money they will rarely see him play
2) we’re not good and will be lucky to make any Bowl his first two years
3) he can go to Bama and immediately be on a NC contender
4) Washington is much closer to home and a conference contender

I’ll eat crow gladly if I’m wrong.

Lol well good thing you are wrong

Tennessee coaches were into see 4-star LB Henry To’oto’o yesterday in California. It was likely Brian Niedermeyer and Kevin Sherrer seeing him, the primary and secondary recruiters for one of the Vols’ biggest remaining target.

Alabama assistant coach Pete Golding is expected to be in today to see To’oto’o and, as far as we know, the Alabama official visit is still on as scheduled for this weekend.

Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt and Alabama head coach Nick Saban still have in-home visits to use on To’oto’o and obviously those should happen next week, before the end of the current contact period.

Sounds like Oregon and Washington are making their push for him after the departure of Alabama DC Tosh Lupoi, but remains to be seen how much of a threat those two are or will be.

-Grant Ramey, 247

1) it’s 2500 miles from home. Unless his parents have some money they will rarely see him play
2) we’re not good and will be lucky to make any Bowl his first two years
3) he can go to Bama and immediately be on a NC contender
4) Washington is much closer to home and a conference contender

I’ll eat crow gladly if I’m wrong.
We were 1 win away from a bowl game in his first year and you don't think we will get to six wins any of the next two years? Schedule is easier next year and even Butch made the progression to a bowl game. I just can't comprehend how you think this team will win 5 or fewer games for the next 2 years.

Last edited:
We were 1 win away from a bowl game in his first year and you don't think we will get to six wins any of the next two years. Schedule is easier next year and even Butch made the progression to a bowl game. I just can't comprehend how you think this team will win 5 or fewer games for the next 2 years.
Hopefully we will. Assuming significant improvement by the OL and QB.

Hopefully we will. Assuming significant improvement by the OL and QB.
Miniscule to Marginal improvement gets you to 6 wins with next year's schedule. And honestly they prob get to 6 wins if they play the exact same because of how much easier the schedule is. Miss. St., Mizzou, and Vandy losing their QB, and also trading Neutral against WVU and at Auburn for BYU at home and Miss St at home. 6 wins should be the floor for next year. Just doesn't seem like you read to much into it before making that prediction.

-Grant Ramey, 247

the Alabama official visit is still on as scheduled for this weekend.

This will say a lot about where UA stands whether he still visits or not. Oregon seems to be making a late push and some sites out west believe they may have a chance with KT already committed and they may land Sospher as well now that they offered his brother Rodney.

Our sites and insiders currently believe UT is leading.

Last edited:
the Alabama official visit is still on as scheduled for this weekend.

This will say a lot about where UA stands whether he still visits or not. Oregon seems to be making a late push and some sites out west believe they may have a chance with KT already committed and they may land Sospher as well now that they offered his brother Rodney.

Our sites and insiders currently believe UT is leading.

passive aggressive, iyam.

VN Store

Back