Should The Vols be ranked #1 tomorrow?

• Yes : It’s a prestige that is earned/remembered

• Yes : but I don’t like it

• No : Because I’m superstitious

• No : They need to stay hungry

• I’m on the fence : Sway me

• No : I’m a Tennessee FB fan /Duke BB fan

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want address this to one particular person because on this site it would be many. But we have some of the worst fans. Always looking to be a smartass. And yes you people know who you are.

Well, if you are going to start a dumbass thread don't be surprised by smartass responses

Many congratulations to these excellent young athletes in Orange, they will be the #1 team in the nation come Monday. Keep your focus, stay hungry, stay Orange, the sky is the limit...

GO VOLS!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
It's time! Number ONE BABAY!!!!

Many congratulations to these excellent young athletes in Orange, they will be the #1 team in the nation come Monday. Keep your focus, stay hungry, stay Orange, the sky is the limit...

GO VOLS!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:
Exciting stuff for sure. I however love Grant Williams tweet about it.When ask on the possibility of being ranked #1 on Monday .'He said I come here to hang banners not worry about being #1 in January. 😁

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Considering the NCAA and their love for Duke, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they jumped to #1 after beating undefeated #4 Virgina, even considering their loss. That said, I absolutely think we deserve to be #1.

But, NCAA will NCAA.
The NCAA don’t vote. JS

I think duke,virginia and Michigan losing one each and us winning both we should be #1 in at least one poll. Both Duke and michigan lost to an unranked team and virginia loses tonight.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Considering the NCAA and their love for Duke, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they jumped to #1 after beating undefeated #4 Virgina, even considering their loss. That said, I absolutely think we deserve to be #1.

But, NCAA will NCAA.

It will be UT #1 and Duke #2

If they dont fix these defensive mistakes and shoot cold. Vandy has the potential to win that game. Drink that Orange Koolaid all you want. This team has not came together completely yet. There will be a couple head scratchers. This could be one of them.

Vandy is horrible. I have watched their games. Should be -20

We were # 1 and lost to vandy followed by beating Kentucky and we fell from #1. If we are not #1 in at least one poll we know the fix is in!!!!!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Considering the NCAA and their love for Duke, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they jumped to #1 after beating undefeated #4 Virgina, even considering their losses. That said, I absolutely think we deserve to be #1.

But, NCAA will NCAA.
Fixed your post. . .

If they dont fix these defensive mistakes and shoot cold. Vandy has the potential to win that game. Drink that Orange Koolaid all you want. This team has not came together completely yet. There will be a couple head scratchers. This could be one of them.

Vandy is horrible. I have watched their games. Should be -20

VN Store

Back