People Who Blame Coaching

orangetaz

People say its the coaches fault.Well you could take the best coach in the world and they couldnt help non sports players do good.

A coach can also call the best calls its not their fault the player messed up.

I guess like today Fulmer made crompton fumble.

Last edited:
People say its the coaches fault.Well you could take the best coach in the world and they couldnt help non sports players do good.

I guess like today Fulmer made foster fumble.

No one made Foster fumble.

I'm guessing you were saying the same thing right before Buzz Peterson got fired. Good thing no one listened then.

You are so clueless, I don't know where to begin...

:mega_shok:

Phil, is that you?

How can you have a star and still be on this board?

I meant crompton sorry on pain meds for broken arm,and typed to fast.

Im not clueless its the truth

Noone can give me a good reason

I'm drunk, and yes coaching is a lot of what Crompton's problems are!!!

(Disclaimer: I am becoming drunker by the minute)

lol, but he can provide the discipline to at least score in the red zone, 1/3, two fumbles(3 turnovers, 1int) inside 5 in past 3 games

accually, probably more, dont really know the stats from the uab game

I agree with whoever said we have the worst coach in the league. Whats even worse is were paying him 3 million dollars a year for it.

Last edited:
In college a player should be able to play shouldnt be taught stuff youd teach someone in pee wee

I meant crompton sorry on pain meds for broken arm,and typed to fast.

Im not clueless its the truth

Noone can give me a good reason

If a coach calls all the right plays,and players dont convert how is it coaches fault
I'll play your game, you knave. If this was the only game in which these things happened, then, yes, it is on the players. If this was the only year in which these things happened, then, maybe, it is on the players. Unless you just started watching UT football this season, then you should know that these mistakes have become a trend. Therefore, it is either on the coaches for not coaching the fundamentals or for not recruiting players who have a solid fundamental base.

Is that a good enough reason against your irrational argument?

I'll play your game, you knave. If this was the only game in which these things happened, then, yes, it is on the players. If this was the only year in which these things happened, then, maybe, it is on the players. Unless you just started watching UT football this season, then you should know that these mistakes have become a trend. Therefore, it is either on the coaches for not coaching the fundamentals or for not recruiting players who have a solid fundamental base.

Is that a good enough reason against your irrational argument?

:lolabove:

(Disclaimer: I am becoming drunker by the minute)

If a coach calls all the right plays,and players dont convert how is it coaches fault

because choaches dont call all the right plays
we run the same stupit, predictable i formation in the red zone, and when it doesnt work the first 2 times, why the hell do you waste your third try on it?

We've lost the last four games against Florida.

It's Fulmer's job to pick and get the players he needs.

If the players he picks are not getting the job done...where does the fault eventually lie?

VN Store

Back