Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

I mean after that first half, I'm pretty happy. Lol Would probably be up if not for him having all 3 on the bench at the same time early in the second though.
Oh me too, but for your coach to actually say “I’ll take it” is exactly why we are here in the first place.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Looking at the stats, I’m not sure how we lost. defense is the only thing. I mean pg had 30, russ had 24 and 24 assist, grant had 20, Nader 9 on 4/4, fergy hit 7 threes, that’s a win almost every night.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Looking at the stats, I’m not sure how we lost. defense is the only thing. I mean pg had 30, russ had 24 and 24 assist, grant had 20, Nader 9 on 4/4, fergy hit 7 threes, that’s a win almost every night.

They shot 16/19 from 3 and LMA had 56, not sure how you beat that. If you just looked at either teams stats, you would swear they won. Crazy fun game, a lot of good things in a loss TBH. Fergy, Nader, Grant all played great, Russ has looked like Russ in back to back games for the first time in forever. If they shoot normal we win by 15.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
We need to beat those ****ers Saturday.

Hookers? I think we will, they damn near played a perfect game and it went to OT. And there were several questionable calls late and in OT. People were criticizing Russ for not scoring or shooting really in OT, but he made every correct read. Dude shoots 50% 24-13-24 only 3 TOs and people still talk ****. Lol SMH

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Hookers? I think we will, they damn near played a perfect game and it went to OT. And there were several questionable calls late and in OT. People were criticizing Russ for not scoring or shooting really in OT, but he made every correct read. Dude shoots 50% 24-13-24 only 3 TOs and people still talk ****. Lol SMH
It’s hilarious

VN Store

Back