Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

He's a good defensive coach, that's pretty much it though. His offense sucks, his rotations suck, his in game adjustments suck, him jerking guys that are hot and playing guys that are cold is maddening.
Thats about all you can give him. I’ll add in a pushover too. I’ve never seen the guy be aggressive with players. It’s like he’s afraid of them. Dudes in over his head. I wish we would drop him like a bad habit. A part of me wants thibs, but his offense would probably be even worse.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Thats about all you can give him. I’ll add in a pushover too. I’ve never seen the guy be aggressive with players. It’s like he’s afraid of them. Dudes in over his head. I wish we would drop him like a bad habit. A part of me wants thibs, but his offense would probably be even worse.

He is definitely a push over, example Schroeder should have been benched in favor of Fergy to end the game the other night. But nope don't wanna hurt Schroeders feelings. Thibs would break Russ in 3 months, 44 minutes a game. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
He is definitely a push over, example Schroeder should have been benched in favor of Fergy to end the game the other night. But nope don't wanna hurt Schroeders feelings. Thibs would break Russ in 3 months, 44 minutes a game. Lol
That’s very true lol. That’s the problem, if you do get rid of billy who do you hire? The only other name that comes to mind is ty lue. Has experience, and it wasn’t exactly his fault the cavs were awful.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back