'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I think Lupoi is still a pretty valuable part of Saban’s staff. Even if they demote him, they’ll figure out a way to make him happy. Hope he leaves though.

I’m thinking depth chart is going to affect his decision more than who’s on the coaching staff. Alabubba is having a press conference to announce who is going early to the NFL. If it doesn’t work for Henry with that über-loaded roster this could go our way swiftly.

Not really ground breaking, but Callahan said the vols are in this more than people think. He believes we have a legit shot to beat bama

giphy.gif

He is about to look and see who he has to beat out here to earn playin time. Then look at bama. He is coming here. Book it. Bump this good or bad. I got the feels.
If he’s looking at depth chart for OLB, which is what i assume he would play just based on size, you would think it would read:
OLB: Darrell Taylor
OLB: Either Allen/Johnson/Harrison/Bennet

So i would say the depth chart for OLB at least looks very promising for him. Furthermore, DKjr, Bituli and Taylor are all gone after this year, so there’s plenty of opportunity for him

VN Store

Back