Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love tight ends.

fhc1nl-l.jpg

So we may have reached out to Gran but it isn't because we aren't just going to promote Coley (which we haven't done) but because we won't provide you a clear answer we'll just say that was crazy and mkay article over.

Like I said those dawgs over there are lost in the sauce.

Reactions: DD4ME
I can’t beleive the colts Dcoord Matt eberflus hasn’t gotten many calls. He’s been an absolute star this year. I was hoping the jets would go after him.

That's what I mean guys like him with proven results barely get a sniff because everyone is in love with the air raid spread. What he did with colts defense is lights out. He got some interviews but everyone wants offense. NFL doesn't make sense. Vance Joseph getting broncos job yrs back when his defense sucked in Miami was stupid when they could just kept Wade phillips if your hiring a defensive guy. Wade isn't a good HC but it didn't make sense to downgrade your D.C. And your team overall. Bengals and packers with the dumbest moves. At least AZ with Kliff coaching Rosen will be fun and if they hire the right D.C. It may work. I mean if your going to hire someone they better be dang good at their current job and it better be them that is calling the shots not mcvay intern

That's what I mean guys like him with proven results barely get a sniff because everyone is in love with the air raid spread. What he did with colts defense is lights out. He got some interviews but everyone wants offense. NFL doesn't make sense. Vance Joseph getting broncos job yrs back when his defense sucked in Miami was stupid when they could just kept Wade phillips if your hiring a defensive guy. Wade isn't a good HC but it didn't make sense to downgrade your D.C. And your team overall. Bengals and packers with the dumbest moves. At least AZ with Kliff coaching Rosen will be fun and if they hire the right D.C. It may work. I mean if your going to hire someone they better be dang good at their current job and it better be them that is calling the shots not mcvay intern

Elway would have been better off to have hired Wade Phillips instead of Kubiak in 2015 and tried to get him to keep Fox’s OC. Probably would have extended Manning’s career and picked up at least one more ring.

That surprises me somewhat. I guess he see's all these talented TE's coming and his playing time really shirking. Hate to lose him.
With DWA, Pope, Craig, Warren, Lowe and Brown, probably realized he wasn’t going to be used much as a TE barely pushing 230. I liked him though
EDIT: subconsciously considered Bumphus as DL already. Really hope that happens

With DWA, Pope, Craig, Warren, Lowe and Brown, probably realized he wasn’t going to be used much as a TE barely pushing 230. I liked him though
EDIT: subconsciously considered Bumphus as DL already. Really hope that happens

We can use more DL so hope Bumphus does get moved and finds his place to shine.

Elway would have been better off to have hired Wade Phillips instead of Kubiak in 2015 and tried to get him to keep Fox’s OC. Probably would have extended Manning’s career and picked up at least one more ring.
No, it would not have extended Manning's career. He was done and a shell of himself. It worked out perfectly for Manning and he got to go out a winner.

Always rooted for him, but it’s not a huge loss. He’s still not as good as his brother was and Ethan was very incomplete as a TE anyway.

Yeah not as good as brother for sure but hard working guys like him make you pull for him to succeed. We got some really talented TE's coming in and its just of the game. Hope he is successful wherever he ends up at and I jnow everyone feels the same for him.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I figured Jacobs would leave. That guy is the real deal.

One more "fair Holly" before the evening is done. I spotted 3 different offensive styles (sets) by the LV's during the game and there may have been more because I only watched about 15 minutes of the game. They even ran a spread at one point when they were behind by 15 points in the first half. It was a fascinating mishmash of stupidity. Brian Rice was a turd earlier this week to folks who called in talking about how incompetent she is on Ainge's show. He kept yelling at one guy "who would you hire to replace her?" Well, a good start would be the other mid-level coaches in the SEC who keep beating them with lesser talent like Mizzou's, Kentucky's, etc. Whatever.

NFL coach carousel is crazy this off season. Any ideas on the Titans new OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back