Vols hire Chaney per Multiple Sources

Which players are leaving?

Fields left him and THAT was a biggy. Why? Fromm has had two years to get it done, is he going to miraculously get better than Tua by next year? No. So now Kirby has nowhere to go but with the retread Fromm. He's better than many others out there, but he's not a NC QB.

Dabo had a good QB last year, one that almost beat the Tide. He took a look at him in year two, saw no big improvements, knew he needed a change if he wanted to win the NC. Made change and upgraded the QB position, trounced the Tide.

People that know, have figured it out, Kirby is not placing a NC in the trophy case in Athens especially if he trots out Fromm as QB in year 3.

You know what else messes with your mojo? A heart attack.
How encouraging. Oh wait... go hump a shark, gator.

I need to know details, though. I hope we figure out what exactly happened with the search. Either way, I’m pumped. Let’s go get him boys 🍊 GBO

Well let Fromm get the Miss Congeniality Trophy for them, the Natty is beyond him.

Got him! And he's a straight shooter.
dick.jpg

only thing I wish.... i wish we had gotten him before Justin Fields signed with Ohio State. Chaney was bumped to coaching TEs for a head scratcher of a reason last season, and oddly enough Fields left. If we had moved sooner Fields might have looked into coming with him.

Reactions: cgrish

VN Store

Back