History Made Again

I agree with every word that you wrote...the analysis is absolutely on point. It's time the fans rise up and demand action....how about Kara Lawson for our coach...she would get it done and restore Lady Vols basketball.
Please give her a blank check and tell her to fill in the numbers.

Reactions: T.J.
Fulmer's job does not hinge on Women's basketball

Maybe, maybe not. I have a real issue with an an AD who would let a perennial top 5 program slip into relative obscurity. Especially when that trend blemishs a hall of fame coach in Pat. Regeardless he did decide to extend CHW in the face of a track record that may not have called for it ..... and, today, it seems a bad one. Personally it smacks of loyalty where it was no longer deserved, such as when his butt got fired. He is also the same guy who brought in CJP. Support him or not he has never been a HC and even today we have no OC. So CPF is himself beginning his own body of work as AD and, quite frankly it's going down the road I was afraid of. Hope it works out, 'cause I don't get a voice or a vote, but it ain't looking good from this keyboard. Aight?

I didn’t watch the game, but how in the hell did Tennessee lose to freaking Missouri??!
The Lady Vols lost because of an anomaly/aberration. Their senior MVP guard did not score but 2 points. This is the same MVP guard that scored 27 points against Auburn. MeMe Jackson must show up for the Lady Vols to win against any team that is not a cupcake. Missouri is not a cupcake.

The Lady Vols lost because of an anomaly/aberration. Their senior MVP guard did not score but 2 points. This is the same MVP guard that scored 27 points against Auburn. MeMe Jackson must show up for the Lady Vols to win against any team that is not a cupcake. Missouri is not a cupcake.

All Meme's fault huh...Not the missed foulshots or open drive-thuds...Not the un-guarded three pointers...Not the inability to call timeout....Nope, its Meme's fault

Reactions: vettefool
All Meme's fault huh...Not the missed foulshots or open drive-thuds...Not the un-guarded three pointers...Not the inability to call timeout....Nope, its Meme's fault

To be fair Holly has put Meme in this roll as the leader and go to player. You can be a senior and your play can still on the same level as a Fr,So,Jr. Now as far as the game against Missouri you are correct Missouri not a cupcake but not a talented team. I watched them get whipped by Michigan. You are also correct the Missouri game was not all Meme fault but she was a no show and that hurt the team.

Reactions: T_Vol376
To be fair Holly has put Meme in this roll as the leader and go to player. You can be a senior and your play can still on the same level as a Fr,So,Jr. Now as far as the game against Missouri you are correct Missouri not a cupcake but not a talented team. I watched them get whipped by Michigan. You are also correct the Missouri game was not all Meme fault but she was a no show and that hurt the team.

Appreciated dj

Until attendance drops to 4 or 5 thousand a game and people choose not to renew their season tickets, that will probably be the only way that Warlick gets fired.

I didn’t watch the game, but how in the hell did Tennessee lose to freaking Missouri??!
images

Reactions: T.J.

VN Store

Back