Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog ate a whole pan of brownies once. I was worried but she never got sick. Border collie mix so not a big dog either. When I realized she was fine I was impressed she ate the whole thing and pissed I didn't get any.
My dog, a white GS, is more finicky than a cat and throws up easily but seems fine with chocolate. She stole a whole bag of Dove chocolates. Ate most of it including wrappers. I didn't realize for almost a week because she hid the bag behind a chair so I never had time to freak out just lamented my loss.

My dog ate a whole pan of brownies once. I was worried but she never got sick. Border collie mix so not a big dog either. When I realized she was fine I was impressed she ate the whole thing and pissed I didn't get any.
My little brother gave our family dog an entire box of mayfields fudge bars one night.

I don’t think the dog did so much as burp.

Reactions: Sleegro
Gave my dog a can of wet dog food tonight. He scarfed it down. Then proceeded to come into the living room and puke it all up. Then ate up every last drop of it. One of the grossest things I’ve ever seen
I am an artist and my bluetick gets mad when i leave. She ate a whole tube of my blue oil paint one night when i was at dinner and there was blue poop all over the yard for a week. EPIC

Was dog sitting my son's Blue Healer a few months back. Had stopped off and picked up a fresh loaf of sourdough bread from the Bread Basket on Signal Mountain(it's awesome). I sat the loaf up on the counter, went to town for a couple of hours and returned to nothing but the wrapper in the floor. A little time passed and the dog puked what looked like a half loaf and the took a couple of dumps that were the size of footballs.

Was dog sitting my son's Blue Healer a few months back. Had stopped off and picked up a fresh loaf of sourdough bread from the Bread Basket on Signal Mountain(it's awesome). I sat the loaf up on the counter, went to town for a couple of hours and returned to nothing but the wrapper in the floor. A little time passed and the dog puked what looked like a half loaf and the took a couple of dumps that were the size of footballs.

I lol'd. No, really, I did.

Edit: Still going....Not sure why this one was better than the paint or glitter ones.

Reactions: drvenner
My little brother gave our family dog an entire box of mayfields fudge bars one night.

Came home one day and my brother was talking about how much my dog love grapes and how she caught a whole bunch without missing any. I was like those are poison for dogs. She was fine though. Haha

Were they "special" brownies, as they say on "That 70's Show" ?

Reactions: Sleegro

I had a small house dog eat about 20 Christmas edition hershey's kisses one year. Wrapper and all.

3 days later I had green and red aluminum foil all over the yard.

My dog, a white GS, is more finicky than a cat and throws up easily but seems fine with chocolate. She stole a whole bag of Dove chocolates. Ate most of it including wrappers. I didn't realize for almost a week because she hid the bag behind a chair so I never had time to freak out just lamented my loss.
One of the most impressive things mine did was get into one of those small individual serving bags of chex mix. Somehow she ate everything but the pretzels but all the pretzels were still in the bag. I still don't know how she did it. I'm not positive she didn't put them all back in the bag. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back