Justin Fields transferring to Ohio St.

He better not be eligible next year. If so, the NCAA is a bigger joke than I thought!

Get your protest signs out... They've been a joke for sometime now but I do think he's gonna play in 2019.

Then anybody can transfer anytime they want and be eligible immediately. Schools will pick kids they want from other schools. It’s going to happen.

Martell is a pretty dynamic DT QB and why Fields would want to transfer in with a distinct possibility that he wont win the job, might not know if he is eligible in 2019 when spring practice opens, AND that Haskins isn't a given to go to the NFL. I believe he does given that this years QB class is thinner than 2020, but who knows?
The other thing that wouldn't surprise me at all is that the OSU offense close ranks around the guy that has been waiting his turn. Not that they openly sabotage Fields but they could definitely made him odd man out especially with some of the comments from Martell or does the will to win trump feeling from these guys?
Does anyone else think this might be a possibility?

Martell is a pretty dynamic DT QB and why Fields would want to transfer in with a distinct possibility that he wont win the job, might not know if he is eligible in 2019 when spring practice opens, AND that Haskins isn't a given to go to the NFL. I believe he does given that this years QB class is thinner than 2020, but who knows?
The other thing that wouldn't surprise me at all is that the OSU offense close ranks around the guy that has been waiting his turn. Not that they openly sabotage Fields but they could definitely made him odd man out especially with some of the comments from Martell or does the will to win trump feeling from these guys?
Does anyone else think this might be a possibility?
he should have went to LSU jmo

Reactions: bag12day
I thought there are several other spots that might have been a better place but Justin didn't ask me lol. I just don't get why OSU,
it seems there is more of a chance he doesn't play AGAIN there. Then what?
He’ll find another “loophole” and transfer again......with NCAA blessings. 🤬

VN Store

Back