'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Can you elaborate? I want to believe but I just don't see it with this kid.
Secret visit for Mizzou game confirmed by Simonton, rumblings we’ve been in it behind the scenes for awhile, his interview yesterday talked a lot about UT and the coaches, bad grades and we got JJ in, some posters on VQ have said he’s going to be a Vol, VQ mods said they’re going to take another WR, sexy OC hire could seal the deal...

Secret visit for Mizzou game confirmed by Simonton, rumblings we’ve been in it behind the scenes for awhile, his interview yesterday talked a lot about UT and the coaches, bad grades and we got JJ in, some posters on VQ have said he’s going to be a Vol, VQ mods said they’re going to take another WR, Sarky OC hire could seal the deal...

Fyp

Secret visit for Mizzou game confirmed by Simonton, rumblings we’ve been in it behind the scenes for awhile, his interview yesterday talked a lot about UT and the coaches, bad grades and we got JJ in, some posters on VQ have said he’s going to be a Vol, VQ mods said they’re going to take another WR, sexy OC hire could seal the deal...

I want to believe but I’m afraid he is to you what Noah Cain was to @Bassmaster_Vol

Like Pappoe, the vibe around Pickens was many expected him to flip weeks ... and before that ... months ago. It never happened. Family has strong ties to Gus. LSU is AU's biggest competition right now, but Pruitt's Hoover ties give Vols a shot. Need to get he and his family back on campus. Then anything could happen.
-Simonton

Yeah, didn't he laugh when some were talking about getting him from Auburn because there was no way he wasn't going to the awesome Auburn program?
Believe that was the last straw for him. 😢

I recall breaker whining like a baby about us offering pickens late. We have a lot of Hoover connections on staff including a lady that is one of Pruitts offfice assistants. They were probably pretty well aware of grade issues he has. Curious to if them offering when they did was based on it going from highly unlikely he qualifies to a fighters chance that he can make it in.

I don't know if I would call Friend "sexy."

What other connections does Pruitt still have at Hoover, other than what he has with any other high profile HS?

Reactions: tabrams

VN Store

Back