'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

He’s 6 ft with cleats on. Maybe the better description would have been vertically challenged.

He will also play much much lighter than 350 in college so add it all up and yeah, he’s a bit undersized.

Good grief, give the "undersized" bit a break. 350 is not undersized not matter what his height is. Aaron Donald and Jurrell Casey are not exactly tall.

He’s 6 ft with cleats on. Maybe the better description would have been vertically challenged.

He will also play much much lighter than 350 in college so add it all up and yeah, he’s a bit undersized.
He is listed 6' on 24/7, 6'1" on hudl, and 6'2" on rivals. Your vertically challenged statement is incorrect. At least research before you make asinine statements.

Reactions: Bobo0101
Good grief, give the "undersized" bit a break. 350 is not undersized not matter what his height is. Aaron Donald is not exactly tall.

My original point is he is a bit undersized, but I hope he can be disruptive like that type of DT/NT.

I’m not going to argue any further. I’m glad to have Simmons and by no means am I complaining.

Reactions: LittleVol
He is listed 6' on 24/7, 6'1" on hudl, and 6'2" on rivals. Your vertically challenged statement is incorrect. At least research before you make asinine statements.

Anyone who quotes Rivals for any accuracy on heights and weights should do their research.

Also, you are aware that the recruits make their own
Hudl videos, right? They are typically inflated.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Scheme sure. They were on the field when Mauck started running like Randall Cunningham. They laid up.

Yer killin me Smalls.
you-play-ball-like-a-girl.gif

Anyone who quotes Rivals for any accuracy on heights and weights should do their research.

Also, you are aware that the recruits make their own
Hudl videos, right? They are typically inflated.
Yep weight said 330 so I'd guess that's "inflated" also. And don't forget the fact that you said "in cleats" so that would put him at no more than 5'11". Dude is certainly every bit 6' with no shoes. I'd say he is 6'1" and somewhere around 345lbs.

Yep weight said 330 so I'd guess that's "inflated" also. And don't forget the fact that you said "in cleats" so that would put him at no more than 5'11". Dude is certainly every bit 6' with no shoes. I'd say he is 6'1" and somewhere around 345lbs.

You said I made an asisnine statement and you are over here referencing Hudl. Rivals info is consistently incorrect due to the fact they are on the decline with resources. He’s closer to 5’11 than 6’2 and that’s ok.

My original post that started the banter was I like his game and hope he’s a Poona Ford type who while undersized is a great player. Poona is like 5’11 315.

I went and saw Simmons play a couple times this year in Nashville. Although he’s 6’1” or so, he appears shorter than he is because he’s so wide. Every bit of 350 but it’s not all good weight. High potential player, he’s a competitor with a mean streak. If he can hold up his end and lose the bad weight before getting on campus so that S&C will be able to get to work on healthy gains right away, I think he competes for serious playing time by 2020.

Do you know him personally? If not, you have no idea what you're talking about.

VN Store

Back