What did you get for Christmas?

If those produce the same quality sound as the regular Soundsports, you are in for a treat on your next run!
Well I ain’t running anytime soon lol. But I’m sure they’ll sound just fine on the exercise bike 🤣. I got the wife the ultraviolet pair

Well I ain’t running anytime soon lol. But I’m sure they’ll sound just fine on the exercise bike 🤣. I got the wife the ultraviolet pair
No go until surgery? Sorry to hear if so.

I've been enjoying virtual cycling about once a week at the gym this winter. Something different and keeps me ready to ride trails again when the weather is right.

No go until surgery? Sorry to hear if so.

I've been enjoying virtual cycling about once a week at the gym this winter. Something different and keeps me ready to ride trails again when the weather is right.
Pretty much a no go until they say I can (which KILLS me because that’s really the only cardio I like).

Pretty much a no go until they say I can (which KILLS me because that’s really the only cardio I like).
Yuck. I've been alternating running days with some swimming and the virtual cycling or Spin class. There are a few cycling vids on YouTube that might add some excitement/distraction, and there are various apps -- my buddy uses one that streams on a TV in front of his home trainer. Just a thought...

Yuck. I've been alternating running days with some swimming and the virtual cycling or Spin class. There are a few cycling vids on YouTube that might add some excitement/distraction, and there are various apps -- my buddy uses one that streams on a TV in front of his home trainer. Just a thought...
I usually just watch ESPN

Got some clothes, money, new pair of keens and my mom made me a huge container of sausage balls!!

Reactions: joevol33
If those produce the same quality sound as the regular Soundsports, you are in for a treat on your next run!
Ive used them quite a bit the last 2 weeks. They sound VERY good. Comfortable too

VN Store

Back