'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Decision day for Memphis, Tennessee linebacker is over a year away, but earlier this week the top ranked player in the state for the class of 2020 realized how big of a priority he is for his home state school. Last week, head coach Jeremy Pruitt stopped by Whitehaven High School to check in on Eason and other members of the Tigers' team. The visit by the school left a real impression.

“One, it show he obviously cares,” Eason said. “It means a lot that he would do it in the season. He has his team to worry about and it's not a short trip. It really means a lot. It shows the effort he's putting into the program and that he's really trying to do something big.”

“I love his passion and that he cares for his players. I love that he's a defensive minded head coach. As a defensive player, I want to be able to go to my defensive coordinator and head coach about things. Having two minds watching me will help me grow and develop as a player.”

“Their plan is recruit the state and keep the big time players in state. Staying in state and being a Vol is really showing what Tennessee football is all about it both for the high schools and for the Vols. Their message is really simple. Represent your state. “They like how I move for my size sideline to sideline. I'm physical. I have a good football IQ.”

Eason has grown up watching Tennessee and has watched this fall. He has liked some of the things he has seen. “I played against Jeremy Banks last year,” Eason said. “He looks a lot different. I'm not going to say he was easy to tackle last year, but he's gotten a lot more physical this year and he's just a freshman.”

“I'm working on my strength and speed. It's good now. I just want it to be the best,” Eason said. “I feel like I need to be the best linebacker in the country. I'm putting in the work to take it. I'm going to try to get. It's on me to be the best.” "Justin Flowe from California is the top ranked linebacker in the country and his game drives me. He's explosive. He deserves to be #1 linebacker. That's what I'm chasing. I'm scared to not be successful. I just have a love and passion for the game. “I'm just never satisfied. In the back of my mind, there's always someone doing more.”

-VQ

Ga is starting penetrate memphis

rafi-chlamydia.gif

Whitehaven has Eason and another LB, Martavius French that we have offered, both are big hard hitting kids that we could use. They also have a high 3 star safety and and a mid level 3 star RB and ATH, that team is loaded.

Wins some ball games this fall and lock down the state.

A lot of defensive talent in state you best bet if Pruitt wants it he’s going to go get it.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Would like to see him attack the line of scrimmage more. Seems willing to let the play come to him, as opposed to him going to meet it.

Yeah I like guys who attack. When I see this I think lack of instincts or physicality. With him it seems the first. And his speed is good, not great.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back